What do you have for me today?
Here's what I got for you.
- I took two naps yesterday
- I think my children are the cutest kids in the world. I REALLY do; not just in the I am their mom kind of way. I took some pictures of them yesterday and I kept looking at them thinking, "Wow, Bart and I make the best looking children I have ever seen. "
- I worked today. I never work on Sundays, but Bart was(is) watching football and I just can't stand it anymore. But when he switches it to soccer, I leave my work and watch with him. The soccer players are hot.
- I think I am pretty smart.
- I can't stand stupid or needy people. They get on my nerves.
- I am ready to stop nursing Matt and it makes me feel like a bad mom. He is no where near ready, so I will keep nursing him until he is ready to stop. That way I won't feel guilty, just resentful.
Okay, let's hear it.
19 comments:
I have used all my flex points in 2 days. My new week started yesterday. And they are all gone now. And I am nursing so I have a boat load of points to begin with. It is all because I went to a shower at mom's house last night and then went to dinner there tonight. Is that really fair to blame her? I AM a grown up capable of making my own decisions.
I just spelled fair, fare. It took me about 60 seconds of staring at it to figure out what was wrong with it.
Oh, and I think MY kids are the cutest in the world. But yours are a very close second.
Yesterday the kids were so tired and screaming at church (even though we tried to give them a nap before church started at 1:30. So after sacrament & we took them home to sleep. I came back to teach my ss lesson and then came home & let Steve go to High Priests. To top it off during my ss lesson we talked about it being better for your kids to stick it out so they will know where they need to be on sunday. Everyone is struggling with that & they mostly all stay. Next week I am getting my kids up at 4am so they will nap before church.
*I've been on w.w. now for 3 weeks and have only lost 5 lbs.
*I am going to drop my point’s way down so I can lose more weight
*I went on a run yesterday but I don't feel bad about it cause I took my kids and they had fun (it was family time.)
*I think Kathy is crazy to feel bad about taking her children home so they can sleep, it's not like they are 5 or 6. They're still babies enjoy the time when you can blame them for leaving church early!
*I don't think my kids are the cutest in the world, don't get me wrong they are very cute and I love them dearly but honestly I have seen cuter children, not very often but I have seen cuter.
Today after i took tia to preschool, I was wishing I had somewhere to drop Owen off so I could take a nice long nap.
I was less than thrilled upon returning to our small crappy apartment after spending a weekend at scotts uncles house that is huge and beautiful with a gorgeous backyard and big hd tvs and endless yummy food.
I dont think it I know im smart , also I know you come from the most excellent genes that to your benefit keeps getting passed down to make the most beautiful children.....
*I don't like to share my food with my kids. Food and showers are two things I like to enjoy by myself. Why do they always have to drink out my cup? Does it taste different if it's mine?
*I have a hundred things I could do this morning while Porter's at school, but I'm still sitting here in my pjs.
*I talked my husband into downloading a movie last night for us to watch after the kids went to bed. I remember seeing the previews and thinking it was PG-13 but halfway through we realized it must be R! Well, we finished it, but felt bad cuz James has been really good about movies and neither of us checked the rating so we didn't intentionally do it - so it was an honest mistake, but it was even a Sunday!
Yes, Ally you can blame mom.
Kathy, I agree with Coren. You shouldn't feel guilty at all about taking the kids home.
Coren, losing 5 lbs in 3 weeks is great! I know it is not what you are used to, but if you were to keep going at that rate will lose 20 lbs by December!
Kristy, did you have fun in NC?
And yes Dad, you are smart. A smart a.... Never mind
Megan, there is a movie we were about to rent, but I looked at it and it was rated "R". Both Bart and I remember it being PG-13 in the movie theatre. I bet it is the same movie. Also, do you remember when we decided to stop watching rated "R" movies in college. :)
I totally remember the "weekend" we stopped! :) K - I'm glad I'm not the only one to make the mistake. I remember watching the previews and it looked scary and I remember thinking I'd never watch it even though it was PG-13. So we didn't even check when we downloaded it, cuz I remember thinking that! Oh well.
ok so what is the name of the movie? you guys are driving me crazy.
Coren if you drop your points way down you are going to go into starvation mode and you won't lose any faster!
Megan-I am glad I am not the only one. I WILL NOT drink out of anything my kids have been drinking out of. EVER. And I don't share my food with them either. I always thought I was a bad mom, not about the drinking thing 'cause I just can't even fathom it, but about the food thing.
Farrah is right about your intellect dad.
And yeah, what is the movie????
The movie I am talking about is 23, with Jim Carey. I SWEAR it was PG-13 in the theaters, but I've been wrong before.
And Farrah, I was talking to my mom this morning and referenced you at some point and she told me that you have such beautiful and darling boys. I didn't tell her that you just wrote about it - but she must have looked at your blog recently. Anyway, just thought I'd share! :)
Oh and thanks Allyson. I was feeling kind of selfish for even admitting that. James is so good about it - he doesn't care at all. But I do like to have something that is "mine".
Okay, I would like to do the weight watcher thing again, It works, I just need to become more disciplined.
Coren, Don't drop the points to low, your milk will start getting low. Remember that happened to me with zach...
I vote Take the kids home for nap!
I watched the chiefs game on Sunday, and yes they did not do well...
I still want caramel apples...
*I am always late on Sunday confessionals if I get them in at all.
* I can always find a billion things to do in order to avoid the one thing that I really should be doing.
* I decided this morning that I am off sweets until Halloween.
* I am a "jill" of all trades and a master of none.
* I miss wearing sexy underwear.
I miss wearing no underwear. :(
Farrah, I was going to say the same thing!!
Tonia- put a pair of sexy underwear on tonight.
Post a Comment