Did you see this one? Just wondering what you think about it? Is it a friendly kiss, or a romantic one.
I hate to even post this half naked picture, but it just makes me mad. While I can't stand her and she is a little crazy I feel bad for the girl. She got horrible reviews for her "comeback" performance at the VMAs. While I didn't see the performance and I am sure it was pretty bad,I don't understand why people are talking about how bad her body looks. HELLO PEOPLE?! You are telling me that she looks fat in this picture. I am sorry, but I just don't see it.


14 comments:
She doesn’t look fat in that picture, I think it's a great pic but I did see her performance on YouTube or something and she does have a funky looking body but that's only because she’s had kids and most women who have children don't dress like that so you would never notice if they had funky body’s or not. Did that make since?
Oh, and I don't know what's going on with John T.
I like John Travolta. I watch him a lot on Oprah. And I really like his wife. He seems like a passionate, affectionate person - I bet it is just a "greeting" between good friends.
As for Britney. That girl has had a crazy past few years. That pic of her looks pretty good, I've seen other no-so-good pics. BUT compared to her pre-baby body, some can say she's carrying extra weight. (Ummm - no kidding!) I would love to look "fat" like that after having 2 babies! :)
I think JT was just playing around. I can just see it, his friend said something like, "Aren't you going to kiss me goodbye?" And then he runs up and plants a big one on him. That's what it looks like to me.
And you know what, I actually felt sorry for BS to. Ha ha. Her initials are BS. I saw the video on comcast news and it wasn't the most horrible performance. She just did it with no feeling, like she was just walking through a routine. And her body isn't just as hard as it was before. But yeah. What I would give to be as fat as her.
Did I just tell y'all that I watched the video?
I HAD to see what all the commotion was about and there it was when I went to check my e-mail, so I clicked on it.
I went back and looked at the BS picture. Her pits are hairy! Whats up with celebs. not shaving?
john travolta bugs me so that picture just sealed the deal of me not liking him. Sorry I know it wrong of me...but what do ya do?
And I wont even comment on the Brit thing. I will however go to you tube and watch the preformance. I hadn't heard anything about it. I guess that is what 2 weeks of not watching tv does. But soon enough good shows will be back on. yeah.
ok- so i watched the video and i must say she is not "fat" but she shouldn't have worn that outfit and tried to dance the way she did in it. Just being honest. She looked like she was doing a walk through of the dance and not the actual dance-kind of boring.
are you guys kidding havent you all known that jt is gay his marriage is just a hollywood cover just like rock hudsons was in the 50s also in that category is tom cruise they both are public bathroom toe tapping freaks. who is that britney girl your talking about ?
Kristy- you don't like JT???? Have you seen him on Oprah???? He is so sweet!!!!
Dad PLEASE!!!!!
I'm with you Allyson. When he was on O after he did that fire fighter movie.....oh - that won me over. But he's been on her show a lot. Oprah really admires him a lot. You can tell they are great friends.
oprah loves him ? well that settles everything , where can i sign up for his fan club ?
JT is great! I watched Oprah once and it was the time that Kirsty Ally and Oprah were fighting about which one of them was his best friend. I think it is probably just a friendly (although it looks bad) kiss between friends.
I really don't care about Brit, but I saw the video on Fox News last night and she doesn't look too good in that outfit. The picture looks pretty good on your post, though.
Uncle Earl, your just jealous!
Okay, Brittany is NOT Fat, She looked great. She's just not anorexic, like some hollywood people...She did dance like she was doing a walk through, but did you see the shoes she was wearing? I'd be walking too...
As for John T...He's seems great! I'm sure they just saw the photographers and decided to be funny...
i think mycock would look good in her panties i love wearing panties
Post a Comment