
If you can't tell that is homework he is doing and yes, that is an
ipod he is listening to. What you can't tell from the photo is he is
QUIET! I got him to do his homework the first time I asked and he finished in record time of about 3 minutes. He then helped me clean the house without one complaint or whining fit.
Had I known that listening to Stone Temple Pilots and Alice in Chains would make him be so sweet and productive, well, I would have started a long time ago.
5 comments:
How funny. My kids all want an ipod and I am tempted to get them one just so they will leave mine alone.
really, stone temple pilots!?!?!
Diana- he was listening to Bart's ipod, not mine. I do admit that I like the STP, but really don't care for Alice in Chains.
That is too funny.
That is beyond funny! I'm so glad that we aren't the only ones corrupting our childrens lives with that kind of musica.
Post a Comment