Matt turns one next Thursday, so everyday until than I am going to honor my sweet boy with a post about him.
DAY ONE:
Does he look like me? This might not be the best comparison picture, but what do you think?
Does Matt look like me? Vote in my poll.
Does Matt look like me? Vote in my poll.
We are both cute! Even if we don't look alike.

9 comments:
Where is the poll?
Never mind, I guess you did it as I was typing.
I can't believe that it has been a year! How did we live without our little munchkin. Do you get the feeling that we have know him for a million years?
Yes, I've always thought he looks like you. I kind of think some days he has the Maldonado nose.
Nana
I can't believe that it has been a year! How did we live without our little munchkin. Do you get the feeling that we have know him for a million years?
Yes, I've always thought he looks like you. I kind of think some days he has the Maldonado nose.
Nana
Sorry again!
I think you are both smiling the same smile in those pictures.
Yep he looks like his mama! Although I haven't seen the huuby's baby pics.
take it from the best authority your father , you and matt have the same face and eyes I saw that from the beggining , and I have a pix of you when you were about 6 -9 months old you are wearing a blue checkered dress and you dont have very much hair and you coild be twins with matt . and yes he is very cute and adorable just as you always have been... dad
as soon as i saw matt i saw you in his face.
Post a Comment