Thursday, October 18, 2007

Where have I been?

To sum it up in one word: BUSY!

Is busy a place? It is a constant state of being for me these days. I have missed blogging and reading all my family and friends blogs. I am hoping to get back into the swing of things and keep my avid readers entertained. I do have a lot of things I want to blog about, let's see if I can find the time to do it.

Here's what's been going on:


  1. I think the Christmas rush is in full swing. My store is doing well and keeping me busy through the wee hours of the morning. I go to bed on average around 1:30 a.m. and than get up at 7:00 a.m. and start all over again. I wish I had time for a nap.

  2. Matt had two new teeth finally poke through and he is walking EVERYWHERE. I have a video to post and hopefully will get around to that

  3. I think they might be slipping Gabe speed at school. He comes home with the craziest amount of energy. I wish I could take half of it from him and use it for myself.
  4. I have been finding the time to work out about 5 times a week (it is the only thing that keeps me sane!) in hopes of looking like this:

  5. Keeping up with laundry is always one of my favorite busy tasks
  6. Oh, and with the Spice Girls reunion album almost out, I haven't been able to sleep. It is just too exciting.

15 comments:

Clinesville said...

That lady is nasty! Why would anyone want to do that?

Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back! "That's not a woman, thats a man, man." Nana

Anonymous said...

Nice to have you back! "That's not a woman, thats a man, man." Nana

Anonymous said...

Sorry I keyed twice. Nana

Kathy said...

that picture is nasty but I am glad your back!

Megan said...

Spice Girls....oh, that takes me back to BYU. Remember the Jeep tape we made?? The funny thing is that I think James liked them more than I did. :)

Allyson said...

Farrah, we have missed you. I hope you aren't just teasing us about being back.

I want to vomit everytime I look at that picture. But if thats really what you want Farrah....

I really am proud of you for working out. I need to do better.

Allyson said...

Just so you know, ever since I read your post earlier this song has been going through my head...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
tell me what you want
what you really really want
I'll tell you what I want
what I really really want
I wanna I wanna I wanna
really really really wanna
somethin somethin

Thanks.

Clinesville said...

zig-a-zig ahhh!

Ashley said...

Holy Hercules, I don't even think a man would be attractive that muscular. That picture is burned in my brain...Gross! I am glad things are going well. I think when I am busy I am happy. Spice Girls eh?? That takes me way back!

Allyson said...

Thanks Coren.

If you wanna be my lover
you gotta get with my friends.....

diana said...

That song totally takes me back to driving around with Coren and Kristy in her black no a/c car.

Anonymous said...

welcome back

Unknown said...

Kristy and her her no ac car. I remember you guys not wearing shirts or something like that in that car.

Megan- those are such good memories! It seems like it was so long ago.

Ashley- I agree, I don't even think a man looks good like that. But there are lots of good looking men on you blog!

Clinesville said...

For the record- We were always clothed...it might have been only underclothing, but they were clothes.