Sunday, October 21, 2007

Sunday Confessions

You will have to excuse my lateness in Sunday confessions. Please participate as I have had a crappy weekend and it will make me feel much better

  • Both of my kiddos have been sick and I have been up all night for the past 4 nights doling out meds, cleaning up vomit, taking rectal temperatures, and trying to calm screaming children.
  • I was so excited to try out this new chocolate chip recipe. I just knew I was going to produce the best tasting cookies ever so I went out and bought imported butter from New Zealand, special flour and chocolate chips. It was one of the biggest let downs to taste the final product.
  • I thought the dough tasted better than the cookies
  • I have 30 people waiting on answers from me for stamps and I don't feel like answering them
  • I still ate two of those not so good cookies today. Wait, I think that is all I ate today
  • I am going to bed as soon as I finish posting this

11 comments:

Clinesville said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clinesville said...

~I know nothing about computers and Gordon re-did mine (what ever it's called when you clean everything off of it and start over) so it would run better and now I don't know where anything is or how to do anything. I feel stupid!

Kathy said...

*Farrah, I feel for you. I wish I could come help you out with those sick kiddos. Mine have had cough, runny nose, congestion for about a month now, I wonder it will ever go away!
*We were all excited to go to Fright Fest at six flags on sat and I was ready to be scared. But it was such a let down. There were some decorations and very few people at the beginning to scare you and you had to pay extra to get into one of the 3 haunted houses. We were there for 3 hours and rode 3 rides.
*After six flags my mom let the kids spend the night and I had the best nights sleep ever. It was great.
*My house looks like a tornado went through it.

Allyson said...

Farrah, I am so sorry. That sounds horrible. I hope they get better soon. And I hope you get some sleep soon.

Megan said...

I'm sorry your kids are sick. That's no fun at all. I hope you don't get it. That would just made a bad time even worse!

*I have 5 lbs of ground beef I bought on sale in my fridge that expired on the 19th, but I'm too lazy to separate it and freeze it. I guess I need to throw it out. So much for the sale.

*I don't really like my pregnant belly this time around. It grosses me out. I don't know why. I like feeling the baby move inside me, but I don't like my belly. Or my arms. Ugh. And I don't like those people that you can't even tell they are pregnant from the back and they have this cute little belly and that's it.

Anonymous said...

I made an apple crisp saturday and nobody in my house likes baked apples so I ate the whole thing on my own. I finished off the rest for breakfast today after my run. I think that it canceled out the good effects of running.

I have two weeks worth of poopy diapers in a bag outside on my balcony that really stinks and needs to be carried to the dumpster.

Ashley said...

My week has been comsumed with looking at houses. I am burned out and they have all started to look the same. It is so stressful. I guess I thought it would be point, shoot, click. (or however that goes) Yep, pretty naive.

My baby has been sick forEVER so I can't go to the gym. I really want to just bring her, I am sure they would not turn us away, but I hate when other people do that.

I wanted to make carmel apples with my family. I wanted to take pictures of the girls, I thought it would be fun and cute. The more I thought about the mess....I just ended up doing them my self after everyone went to bed. My husband is still kinda mad at me for doing it myself.

Allyson said...

Megan I have a friend at the kids school who makes me sick. She is the kind of person who always looks like she just stepped off the runway, she even wears funky hats and everything and they are so cute on her. Anyway she is 8 months pregnant and you can hardly tell. I on the other hand look like a big blow up character in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade when I am pregnant.

Ashley, you could buy my house.

Ashley said...

Allyson, if only I wasn't stuck in the netherlands of Idaho.

Amber said...

I'm sorry about the sickness.
What sucks more is when mom and kids are sick. I've had the flu but luckily the kids seem okay.

Darcy is into playing kitty cat all the time . I'm tired of playing kitty cat...

My photos are in my computer, they should be in an album. The last year's worth...

Candice said...

Tomorrow is Matthew's Birthday isn't it??? Are you going to post something before then?