Time for Sunday confessions:
- I have a birthday post I did for Matt first thing the morning of his birthday, and I still haven't posted it. The reason, because I created a montage with pictures and I can't get it to work right. Should I just post it without the pictures? Should I still post it even though it is days past his birthday?
- Coren and I went to drop stuff off for the people we visit teach tonight. We spent more time sitting talking in the car with each other than we did seeing the people. I feel like we used visiting teaching as an excuse so we could catch up without children around.
- We pulled a great party off for Matt's first birthday. I had three days from the time I decided to have a party to actually having it. The only reason it was able come together was because of my wonderful family and friends. I really couldn't have done it without them. Thanks to Candy, who was the first to arrive. I put her right to work making the drinks. Thank you to Coren who came by early to bring me some spray paint, and who also made spaghetti, peeled grapes, and many other things. Thanks to Coren's husband, Gordon who spray painted baby food jar lids and came up with the coolest names for the party favors (I will show you pictures later). Thank you to Dandy for bringing food and being in charge corralling 25 kids to do the pinata. To Bart's mom, Liz, thank you for playing the fortune teller gypsy. Memo thanks for bringing more food and making salsa. Thank you Tonia for making spaghetti and peeling eyeballs. Thank you to Susie and Thomas for bringing food and the pinata. Thanks Joseph for manning the popcorn booth and helping to clean up. Thank you to everyone who came and made it a great day of fun and for all the help!! It truly was a group effort! I hope I didn't forget anyone.
- I fell asleep during church today.
8 comments:
~I just made Gordon take a picture of me so that I could see if it really does look like I've lost weight.
~My sister is out of town and it's driving me crazy that we can't talk.
~I sat and talked to Farrah till 10 and when I came home the kitchen was clean and lunches were made, and I don't feel even a little bit bad...grateful but not bad.
-I broke into our Halloween candy already.
-I went through my maternity clothes yesterday and found several in size 8. Size 8?? Who wore that stuff? I swear I did until I saw the size. It was depressing.
-I'm REALLY contemplating having a cleaning lady come to my house. I haven't said anything to James yet, but I get so overwhelmed with everything else (work, Porter's weekly speech stuff, and our crazy schedule that I have to stick to, LAUNDRY, and cooking) that I don't want to scrub bathrooms too.
Yes you should post it!!!!
I want to see b-day pictures. It sounds like fun.
Why can't you talk to D when she is out of town? This is the 21st century.
Megan I am right there with you on the cleaning lady thing.
farrah it sounds like you had a cranival not a one year old birthday party. sounds fun.
my confessoins:
1.I have been feeling a little cucko lately. My mind has dissapeared and i can't find it.
2. I didn't go for a run this morning because i just wanted to take a shower when i woke up and not look greasy for once when i took tia to preschool.
3. I have been having breakouts and broke down today and spent 65 dollars on the proactive kit in hopes of not looking like i just started puberty.
4. I went to the doctor thursday and was thrilled when i found out that i have gained almost ten pounds since last winter. No wonder my pants are hard to get on these days.
5. Tia had pinworm this week and i have to admit it grossed me out to see worms sliming around her booty laying eggs. I really hope they are gone for good.
6.I miss my friends that i can tell everything to and that don't judge me by what i tell them.
7.Now that i think about it I think maybe confessions 2-6 explain confession 1.
- I have had the flu, I slept all day yesterday. I had to physically force myself to move around today, who else is gonna feed these kids?
- I have not done my V.T. this month and there are only a few days left.
- I am tired of looking at houses. Who knew in Idaho the cost of a home would be way more than in Dallas. Plus we are talking ugly plastic sideing here, and not all brick homes. Actually I have hardly seen any brick homes.
- What makes someone think that their 15 year old, 1900 sq ft, home with falling apart stucko is worth 200+ thou dollars? I am ready to build from scratch, it may be the only way I am happy.
- This the first time I have thrown up in 4 1/2 years and it wasn't because I was pregnant. So in a demented way I am happy about it.
Kristy- How can you have friends that judge you by what you say? If that were the kinds of friends I had, I would be in all kinds of trouble!
I miss you too (I hope I was one of the friends you had in mind.)
Kristy, thank you for making me heave.
Ashley, I just went to the store to buy stuff to make cookies (in my language that means i bought a pack of break and bake) to take around to the ladies I was supposed to visit.
You could still buy my house.....Utah is not that far from Idaho.
I didn't post anything when my daughter had her 5th birthday, nor did I post anything when my son turned 2.
I plan on doing a retrospective.
I feel like a very lame blogger-mom.
Post a Comment