Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Highlights

What I learned this Christmas.

Kristy and Scott should have twins. Wouldn't this be cute?


It is much easier to get a good picture of girls than it is of boys.



Getting exactly what you asked for is pretty exciting.


Getting surprised is even more exciting


Uncle Scott can make bigger snowballs than you, so you better just run.



Wearing pajamas all day isn't so bad

Our children have learned the finer art of pouting



My mom's constant tears must have been because she was thinking "Oh, why did I think having all 8 of my crazy grandchildren together was a good idea?"


Uncle Sam made an appearance as a life size cardboard cutout and the kids still love him.

4 comments:

Allyson said...

Farrah! You posted! Love the lessons you learned. I think Kristy and Scott should have twins. We miss you. It was fun having everyone here.

Clinesville said...

I lovvvvvvve your bag!!!!!

Unknown said...

Coren- it is actually the darker leather. I just couldn't find a picture of it. Thanks though! I lovvvvvve it too!

Megan said...

How fun!! Thanks for the update! I took ZERO pictures....oops! I did take video on Christmas morning, but that was it!