Monday, December 31, 2007

Life with Gabe

Here is my first video posted from my Flip camera given to me by my father for Christmas. Let me tell you how easy it was to do. It seriously took all of 5 seconds to pop out the usb connector, stick it in my computer and click upload. It did take a few minutes to actually upload the video though. It is a pretty cool gadget. I love it. Expect more videos from me in the future.

Yesterday Gabe was asking if everyone in the world knew about heaven and that is where you go after you die. I explained how blessed he was to know and understand that because not everyone did. Bart proceeds to tell him that not everyone believes in God and Jesus. Gabe than says, "Oh, well, I bet those people aren't going to heaven."

6 comments:

Allyson said...

Where's the video?

Alicia said...

We got the flip camera when it first came out. It's great! Perfect to take places you normally would want a video but be a bit embraced pulling out the video camera. BTW Can't wait to see the video.

Clinesville said...

Al, when did you get the flip camera?

Anonymous said...

I gave it to Brian for Father's Day.

Allyson said...

Cute Mr. G!

Anonymous said...

Hey Farrah!
That is such a cute video... Gabe is getting so big!

I'm glad you found my blog... I don't have much time to update it though :)

The family is doing really well... how about yours?

-C