Tuesday, January 01, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year! How did you ring in the new year? Let's hear it.
Me, well, I was sitting on my couch with my husband snoring next to me while I flipped channels between Carson Daly and Cat Deeley. My question, why does Carson have his own show? He has to be one of the most boring people ever. Or does that award go to me, since my life is so exciting?

8 comments:

Allyson said...

We had a very exciting New Year celebration. We began by spending the day cleaning out all 3 of the kids bedrooms. Then we did go out to eat dinner and came home and had family game night. Emily woke me up several times during the night complaining that her ears hurt. Aubrey and Addy coughed all through the night. At the moment Steve and his friend are tearing out our kitchen floor and I am supposed to be cleaning out my bedroom.

Allyson said...

My question is, if he is so boring, why were you watching him?

Clinesville said...

We had Diana and Kendall over to eat, play games, watch movies/t.v. and eat.

I feel the same way about Carson! I also think the man needs to eat lot's and lot's of food.

Amber said...

I agree. Carson has to be the most boring person. And he was so star struck when A-Rod showed up...Why.? I don't know...We did go to a family party for awhile and I'm totally hooked on Dance Revolution for P-Station 2. What a great workout! We were home by 9:30 and I was totally asleep by 11:30. Oh Well...

Kathy said...

We actually went to a friends house and a few other of our "couple" friends were there with there kids. We put the babies upstairs in pack n plays to sleep and the kids played until Emma fell asleep on my lap at about 11pm. The adults had a blast playing games and eating. Then we watched the ball drop & then their neighbors gave us an awesome fireworks show (illegally of course). It was fun!

Unknown said...

Ally- I was watching Carson because I was bored, of course. Did you not get that in my post?

Amber- He was TOTALLY star struck with A-Rod. I couldn't figure it out either. It was weird.

Kathy- That sounds like fun!

Unknown said...

Coren- Did you guys have fun? What did you eat/watch?

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun and relaxing New Years Eve!
I spent it drinking Apple Cider in fancy glasses and popping poppers with little paper hats in them with my dad's side of the family! It was fun :)