Here is an attempt for me to video my boys tonight.
Looks like you are having as much fun as I am.
When did you hang that pic?
Bart hung it a while ago. I had been hiding it but he found it.
Crazy house, sounds like mine most of the time.
I think I'm a little dizzy after watching that.How's it going? I feel like this might be the only way of communicating with you, because the phone is never a good idea.
My kids never coroporate when we pull oout the video camera, they hide, pout, cry, whine.......etc.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Looks like you are having as much fun as I am.
When did you hang that pic?
Bart hung it a while ago. I had been hiding it but he found it.
Crazy house, sounds like mine most of the time.
I think I'm a little dizzy after watching that.
How's it going? I feel like this might be the only way of communicating with you, because the phone is never a good idea.
My kids never coroporate when we pull oout the video camera, they hide, pout, cry, whine.......etc.
Post a Comment