Monday, January 07, 2008

Wowzaa- what was I thinking?

BETTER YET, WHAT WERE YA'LL THINKING?

Okay, I never expected my anonymous post to go the way it did. When I woke up and checked this morning there were over 90 comments and I see things got a little crazy. I thought about doing that every week for Sunday confessions, but I think I might reconsider.

(Oh, and some of you anonymous people- you weren't so anonymous. I could easily guess who you were)

Although I think it was liberating to get something off my chest without you knowing it was me. Hmmmm, which was my confession? I am not telling, but I will tell you I was not one of the late night people as I went to bed early so I could get up for back to school day on time today.

AND did I get up on time? NOPE! We woke up 15 minutes before Gabe had to be at school. The miracle of it is I got him to the door right when the tardy bell rung. That is pretty impressive to get him up, feed him, get a lunch made, get him dressed, out the door and drive to school in 15 minutes flat. I can't claim full honors for that as Bart did help with half of those tasks.

It is a good thing I didn't have to get out of the car because I didn't have a bra on, I hadn't brushed my teeth and I am sure my hair was an awful mess. Better luck tomorrow, I guess.

Have I ever told you that I don't like waking up in the morning? It is one of the things I look forward to least in my day.

41 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, you weren't there last night? I know who I was and I know who one other person was. And the other 2 I thought I knew, but I guess I was wrong.

Anonymous said...

I would feel kind of weird posting with my real name now.

Clinesville said...

let's stop the anonymity.

Anonymous said...

I think you have the a and the z mixed up in your title.

Allyson said...

maybe i don't want to

Anonymous said...

i could guess who posted some of them too. Also, the confession that said teh person lives far from family and hates it, that wasn't me. When I read it I thought that some people would think it is me-but just to clear the air it was not. not that that is a bad thing to feel. It is just that I am happy here.

Anonymous said...

also, i know what your confession was farrah.

Anonymous said...

yours too allyson

Anonymous said...

and yours diana

Anonymous said...

and yours kristy

Anonymous said...

and corens

Anonymous said...

ok just kidding i just wanted to freak you all out

Clinesville said...

I Don't mind you knowing mine. It wasn't that big of a confession.

diana said...

Well I knew you had to be lying because I didn't post a confession...
But I will have to say that I did think that was your confession Kristy and I totally know which one was Farrah's.

Allyson said...

I think I know which one was Kristy's.

I don't care if you know mine either because it wasn't a big one.

And I figured it was obvious I was there last night because I was singing. However, I was ONLY singing. And trying to spread the love.

I don't think everyone who was there said they were "here".

Allyson said...

It would be interesting to know how many "unique visitors" you had last night. It would be funny if it was like 4 or something.

Unknown said...

Dina, which one was mine?

Unknown said...

By the way, I had 30 unique visitors yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Someone loves their anonmymity a bit too much.

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you. Anonymous is the way to go. In fact, on the sunday confessions post, I just pretended to be Diana.

Anonymous said...

Mawahahahahahaha!!!!

Anonymous said...

That wasn't you or Diana. I am the one who said that.

Ashley said...

My confession was about my husband! I don't like to talk bad about him, but I didn't care whether it was anonymous or not......some people's were better to remain anonymous! (in my opinion)

diana said...

Anonymous post must show your face...no more hiding.
Farrah, you were the Bush hater.

Anonymous said...

Dina- I wasn't the Bush hater. I was asleep when all that craziness went on. It is true that I don't care too much for him, but I don't agree with everything that person said.

I think I know who it was though but I am not saying.

Anonymous said...

Dina- I wasn't the Bush hater. I was asleep when all that craziness went on. It is true that I don't care too much for him, but I don't agree with everything that person said.

I think I know who it was though but I am not saying.

diana said...

I wish I knew who all those crazy posts were from...

Allyson said...

Come on D. We know it was you.

diana said...

No, I didn't have any good confessions so I didn't even post last night.

Allyson said...

yep, that's what Farrah says too.

Allyson said...

funny I am having a conversation with you here and on my blog at the same time

diana said...

It just goes to show you how bored we both are right now.

Unknown said...

I never said I didn't post last night or that I didn't have any good confession.

Unknown said...

Man, the grammar on that was terrible. I meant to say I never said I didn't have good confessions to make.

Anonymous said...

Dina goes to sleep at 8p.

Allyson said...

Diana goes to sleep at 8 huh? Why are you so tired Diana?

I wanna know who's pregnant.

And I also want to know who was duking it out last night. It wasn't who I thought it was. I was trying to get them to kiss and make up. Maybe they really didn't know each other.

Kind of interesting. I guess you don't really know as much as you think you know....

Allyson said...

Wait a minute! Coren, why were you thinking about birthing babies?

Allyson said...

So I just had this thought that if I thought it was someone other than who it really was last night, someone could think that I said something I didn't say because I have said something similar in the past. I might have said something similar but that was not me last night. And like Farrah, I do not agree with all that that person said.

Ok, I feel better.

diana said...

I go to bed at 8 pm because I need my beauty sleep and because 6 am comes too early for me.

diana said...

When did Coren say she was thinking about birthing babies? Maybe she's the pregnant one?!?!

Allyson said...

Didn't you see the bath picture on her blog?