Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Inpromptu

Yesterday after Matt finished eating lunch he starting crying. I could tell he wanted something and was trying to communicate it to me, but I just don't understand baby jibba jabba.


I finally told him to "show me". He grabbed my finger and led me to the stairs and than reached up so I would pick him up. We go upstairs and I put him down and he heads straight to the bathroom and starts taking off his clothes. He wanted a bath.

Here is the midday bath video. I am sorry, it is long. I am posting this for grandparents, aunts and cousins, since I am sure it won't be very exciting for the rest of you.


His cleanness and sweetness resulted an impromtu photo session seen above.

4 comments:

Allyson said...

That baby knew what he wanted! I love it when they start to jibber jabber.

Anonymous said...

I love that pretty baby! Nana

Anonymous said...

thanks.. dad

Tonia said...

I think you are loving your new video camera! And I could watch cutie Matty-cakes all day.