Okay, I need you to take some of Oscar!
What a handsome little man!
Those are beautiful. You should move closer and be my photographer. Of course I wouldn't pay you. I would just expect you to do it out of love.
Do I need to pay?
You people know you don't have to pay me. You payment is your love and friendship. :)
Those are so sweet!
Thank goodness for the beautiful moments like those, because they more than erase the sometimes hours of crying, wailing, screaming, and pouting. And thank goodness there are people like you who truly have a talent for capturing those moments.
Cute cute, by the way your anonymous confessions were very entertaining.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Okay, I need you to take some of Oscar!
What a handsome little man!
Those are beautiful. You should move closer and be my photographer. Of course I wouldn't pay you. I would just expect you to do it out of love.
Do I need to pay?
You people know you don't have to pay me. You payment is your love and friendship. :)
Those are so sweet!
Thank goodness for the beautiful moments like those, because they more than erase the sometimes hours of crying, wailing, screaming, and pouting. And thank goodness there are people like you who truly have a talent for capturing those moments.
Cute cute, by the way your anonymous confessions were very entertaining.
Post a Comment