Thursday, February 14, 2008

Dear Cupid: Happy L::O::V::E:: Day!

Happy Valentine's Day. My present to you is a post. Aren't you so happy?

Really, on this special day of love, show my blog some love. What do you really want for Valentine's Day and know you can't have? Or what are you afraid to ask for? Or what do you hope your lover will give you? Or what is your heart's most outrageous desire? What do you secretly long for?

Of course to make this more fun your comment must be anonymous . Nothing is too much money, too impossible to get, or too unbelievable on my blog today.

Ask cupid for anything.......maybe you will get it. Or maybe we will just enjoy reading about it.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would really love my wedding ring to be fixed or even a new, bigger one. I would love to be able to find my husbands wedding ring. I would really like cupid to bring me a home. I would beg to be out of debt.
I've actually asked cupid to bring me a getaway for an hour message. My cupid is a very good messager, however I want a professional one.

Anonymous said...

I would love a nice hot bubble bath, a good book and then a long nap.

Anonymous said...

oooooo
I think I would want to fly away on a fabulous vacation to somewhere beautiful and full of fun things to do with my "lover"! (my husband, people, come on)
Oh, and then I'd want enough money to be able to do everything we would want to do while on our fabulous vacation (or fabcation). Things like; massages galour, tons of delicious tantilizing foods, cliff jumping, museum tours, fun new clothes, volcano hikes, lots of cool stuff from all the local vendors, lessons for whatever new skill we see and want to try, and then at the end of our fabcation a generous benefactor tells us that our love for each other is so pure and beautiful that they would like to finance all of our hearts greatest desires, pay for a traveling nanny so that our children could travel the world with us while we go about making the world a better place through the endless expressions of our love.
Dreams are Great!!

Clinesville said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I know whou you are "fabcation". Girl you crack me up!!!

Anonymous said...

I want to go on a second honeymoon and know the kids are totally happy and thriving while I am gone so I don't have to worry about them. A fabulous bed and breakfast with hiking trails close by and fabulous little restuarants - this must be all expenses paid...by Cupid! If he could take care of my mortgage as well, I would also love that!

Anonymous said...

I want to be able to go on a week long vacation with my sisters and mom. I want to the guys to do kid duty. I want no limit on our spending. It would be the best week away EVER!!

Anonymous said...

I want a day at a plush spa with hot guys waiting on me and no worries.

Anonymous said...

Here,here on the spa w/ the eye candy!

Anonymous said...

I would like my rings fixed too, because they are too big. Then I think...maybe if we are spending the money put into a ring I pick out! Cupid would have to take me shopping.

Anonymous said...

I want a hummer and a 3 carat diamond ring! :) . . . seriously.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I need my ring to be fixed too, but I don't want that for V-day.

Anonymous said...

Dear Cupid,

Today is Valentine's Day and there is not much I want. In fact, I just want one thing--to win tomorrow's Texas lottery drawing for $179 million.

Give me the winning ticket and I will buy the rest of the stuff I want myself.

Thank you much.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I want to go into labor. Does that give me away?

Anonymous said...

Oh, and cupid, if you give me that, I will take care of all my friend's requests. See how easy I am making this for you?

Anonymous said...

Hey, I thought you were in labor? Did you husband lie?

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh...I would love a day at the spa too. A romantic vacation would be great as well - and have the money to spend and eat what I want when I'm there w/out limits. I would love to upgrade my diamond stud earrings so they are BIGGER. Is that too much to ask?

Anonymous said...

Not in labor. My husband is a big jokester. I called my mom yesterday afternoon and she was like "aren't you at the hospital?" and I had no idea what she was talking about. His family was going crazy about it too. Ha, ha. Only funny to the one NOT pregnant.

Anonymous said...

Dear Cupid -

Can you please put Steve Nash and Dirk back on the same team??? And can all the time zones be the same so we don't have to wait up so long to watch the Mavs/Suns game? And can everyone in my house sleep alllll night until 8am? And can I live next door to Farrah so we can play on her cool playgroud equipment with Gabe? And...And...And...And...And...And?

Sincerely,
A Tired Mama

Amber said...

I want to go to tahiti with the hubby and stay in one of those little huts on the water with something fruity to drink and lots of fruit to eat. Throw in some some of the spa treatments, and some snorkeling and scuba diving. And then a nice check would take care of some other worries...And then....And then...

Anonymous said...

I want to spend ALL day tomorrow in my pj's in bed listening to the rain outside and sleeping!

Anonymous said...

Well, I missed the blog yesterday. But this is what I want Cupid to bring me:

A new house
New furniture
Fresh flowers everyday.
World peace
A chicken in every pot
Obama for president
Hillary for vice-president
Democrats to rule the nation
Nay-sayers to please hush!

Sorry..., I got carried away!