This is what I wanted for Valentine's Day, but got a gift certificate for a massage instead. That sucks! I am kidding if you couldn't tell.
_________
I have now had my water turned off for 10 days. No, not because I didn't pay my bill, but because we have a leak in under our slab floor. We found the leak and now are waiting for the plumber to fix it. We turn the water on for about 15 minutes a day to flush toliets, bathe and rinse dishes. I have a ton of clothes that need to be washed and stacks of dishes that need to be cleaned. HOPEFULLY the plumber will really come today like they said. PLEASE!!! I am begging. If they don't come, I am staying at a hotel this weekend or I am throwing all our clothes and dishes away. I can't take this any more.


_________
This is one of my favorite sites during the day. Don't you wish you got more handwritten personal mail? Me too. Maybe I should send more out and than I would get more in return. Does it work like that?
_________
I finally changed my quote to the side. You're welcome.
I finally changed my quote to the side. You're welcome.
_________
I am so glad I don't live here:
_________
My sisters gave me the cutest apron from Anthropologie (love that store!). I adore it and wear it every chance I get. I wanted to wear it during Gabe's school party yesterday, I mean, they were decorating sugar cookies and I could have gotten my clothese messy, but I didn't want to appear crazy.



7 comments:
Okay I went to the website for apron that your sisters sent you.
What's up with the shoes! Some of them actually made me nervous. Is it me or do people really wear shoes with cloth attached? How about the Robin Hood boots? I can see some of these items being popular in, oh I don't know, Woodstock..., maybe some of the funkier people in Austin?
I made a second look at apron site and fell in love (you know the Tom-Cruise-jump-on-the-sofa kind of love) with the houseware items. I think I'll need to invest in the dinnerware, tablerunner, glassware, aprons, flatware, etc. Dandy has already called dibs on my cookware and cookbooks. Farrah will need to fight for her for anything else in the kitchen.
Patty,
You have to go to the store at Northpark and experience it. It is splendid!
Patty,
You mean to tell me that you don't like the shoes with the fabric? I can just see you wearing them with those blue shorts you like so much!
I love those those aprons. Etsy has some real cute ones.
Liz
You should have worn your apron! I took Zac to scouts a few weeks ago and they were going on a field trip so I had to get out of the car and go talk to his leader. I forgot I had my apron on. I wondered why everyone was looking at me funny.
I do live there, with all the snow. And it is driving me CRAZY.
i love mail too. It makes me happy.
and i am sorry about no water. If i lived close i would come get your dishes and wash them for you.
and that apron is cute enough to wear as an outfit so don't resist the urge next time.
I am sorry about your water too. You could use paper products instead of your real dishes.
Post a Comment