Okay, I am sitting here on my couch, in my pjs working with my pretty brown laptop and watching CNN for the election results. Here are some random things that have been happening in my life, since I thought you might be dying to hear more from me:
- Late tonight Bart had to shut off our water because our downstairs bathroom was flooded. I am positive we have a pipe leak in our slab. Actually, I have known for a while and kept putting off getting it fixed since fixing it involves a jackhammer and a lot of money. This happened in our kitchen almost this exact same time last year. I hope this isn't a yearly occurrence
- We found a dead squirrel right by Gabe's fort yesterday. The stomach was sliced open and it innards where hanging out. Gabe immediately said, "Mom, that must have been done by a predator. What predator do you think it was?" To which I answered "A polar bear." And he said, "No, one that is in our land."
- Speaking of polar bears, I really enjoyed Lost the other night and I am dying to watch this week's episode
- I think/hope everyone in my house is finally over the nasty virus that plagued all of us while we were in Utah
- I am sure I am PMSing. Please don't tell me husband I admitted to this.
I did a birthday post/Sunday confessions and haven't published it on my blog yet. Should I? - I was watching Tonia's 2-year-old son (who is one of the coolest kids- check out her latest blog entry to see what I am talking about) and he took a basketball, got this serious look on his face, started bouncing the ball and said "you got to get your head in the game." I was amazed that this 2-year-old kid was saying this and wondered where he had heard it. Stupid me, I am the only person who hasn't seen High School Musical, which is where I was told he picked up the phrase and action.
- I was brave enough to let Matt walk around today without a diaper because his bottom was so raw from all the poop going on down there. Seriously, I think I changed at least 10 poopy diapers today. Maybe we aren't all over the virus......oh no!
- I think I am going to bed now since I told Bart I would be right up about an hour ago
12 comments:
I think you NEED to post your birthday/sunday confessions...they're always the best!
I say post it too!
I'm glad you're blogging again.
Tell Popo, he's dying to tear something up and Memo needs the break. I was following the elections last night too, but Rudy wanted to get our taxes done and I needed to concentrate.
Am I the only one who thinks that Anderson Cooper is the best looking news anchor around? Woohoo!
You need to bust out the butt paste for Matt's bottom.
I think that my baby Gabe has to be one of the smartest kids around. He has way too much logic and love for money. Which reminds me I need to drop off some cash for him, since he always should have some walk around money in his pocket.
You can post your Sunday confessions if you want I need to read how bad you were and see if I can out do you. But I have to say, I think I was pretty good this past Sunday. Let's not discuss Monday thru Saturday.
Okay, I will post them later on today.
Patty- I LOVE Anderson Cooper! Too bad he doesn't swing my way.
Patty, will you stop giving Gabe money! When he was here I asked him if I was his favorite aunt. He said, "NO!" And I asked who his favorite aunt was and he said, "Patty, because she always gives me money!" None of the rest of us have a chance with you around.
We have the same thing with a sore bottom. I gave Emie 2 baths yesterday and let her "air dry." No dirty diapers today but her bottom looks much better. 80 degrees sounds so nice. I miss feeling the warm sun on my face!
Not that I would actually tan or anything. *Sigh*
Hey Allyson, be glad your kids aren't here. They would never want to leave Aunt Patty. I'm the fun Aunt, they'll never be hungry, at home or broke.
post post it!
Patty, I will put them on a plane right now.
Ugh - we got the same virus after being with my family! It wasn't 10 diapers a 10, but it was a lot. I hope he's okay w/out a diaper on for your sake! Poor guy!
Post it! What is the hold up?
Also, i have had major poopiness in my house too. I am SICK of it.
Post a Comment