- all of my laundry (this includes washing, folding and putting away- lately I am only been getting through the washing part)
- clean my shipping/laundry room (this will take me most of the day- I might get brave and post before and after pictures) That picture is NOT mine. I found it on the internet.
- reopen my store
But here are three things I wish I was doing:
- sleeping
- shopping
- having a spa day
What are you doing today? What has to get done? What would you like to be doing?


8 comments:
*Laundry...lots and Lots of laundry
*Paint the office
*Work out
*Keep up with my orders and go to the stupid post office.
I wish I was
*Sleeping
*Shopping
*Spending some time with the hubby a.k.a hot lips.
*Laundry!!!! Why do we all have tons of laundry?
*Put the house back together/ clean.
*Go on a walk/jog (I decided it's time to get with it again.)
I wish I was watching someone do my laundry, clean my house and tell me no Alicia you don't need to loose any weight!
No Alicia, you don't need to lose weight. I can't help with your laundry or cleaning your house, but I can do that. :)
I have to unpack, clean out my car, go to the gym (which involves getting three kids ready and dragging them with me), I also have to clean house.
I always clean really before we go out of town, but for some reason I feel like I need to reclean it when we get home. And of course, I have laundry waiting.
I wish I was getting my toes done and shopping for new open toed shoes.
I have the same to do list as your first 2. That picture pretty much looks like my office/scrapbook room right now. In my house that is being put on the market today. Steve's office looks the same. They are the 2 rooms I haven't got to yet. I HAVE to get to them today!
To do:
-Return a bunch of stuff I've bought and never used...clothes mostly. I'm going as soon as I'm done here and go get dressed. I have 4 stores to go to all in the same shopping center.
-Laundry. Mine is all washed and folded and in the right "room", I just need to put it away. Oh and do the hang up clothes (James' shirts)
-I need to organize paperwork too. Pay some bills and organize the rest of the pile!
What I'd love to do:
Sleep.
Thanks Farrah! I thought it would work if someone said it, but it doen't. Suck.
* need to do more laundry - got the washing part done!
* worked out already (yippee!! does it still count if i headed to the target right after and got 1/2 off easter candy - love those PB eggs!!!)
* need to play with kids
I wish I was reading a fun book, sitting outside on a comfy chair, and could eat and eat and eat the Hershey pastel eggs with the hard shell and the chocolate insides...
Will one of you shoppers please go to the mall for me - Lady Foot Locker. I NEED those squishy inserts by Saturday morning and that is the only place that carries the ones I love. Unlike most females - I despise shopping at the mall. This has been on my todo list for over a year, but now it's crunch time!
Post a Comment