Yea, we took that picture about 2 minutes before we left for church. No time for a neighbor or tripod. Although, I don't have a tripod but would love one someday.
Who does Bart get his looks from his mom or dad? Because Gabe sure does look like his dad. We need to see pictures of Bart's dad so that we can compare. Now I can see alot of you and your dad in Matthew
9 comments:
why aren't you in the Easter picture...don't you have a tri-pod or neighbor?
Yea, we took that picture about 2 minutes before we left for church. No time for a neighbor or tripod. Although, I don't have a tripod but would love one someday.
Have you noticed you and I are always on the computer?
Yes, I have. My laptop is my life. I have had a nice break from it, but it is back to work. I bet I know what you are doing.....working......
Cute Guys!
What a great looking brood.
Cute picture. That is a total Bart face Gabe is making.
What handsome boys!
Who does Bart get his looks from his mom or dad? Because Gabe sure does look like his dad. We need to see pictures of Bart's dad so that we can compare. Now I can see alot of you and your dad in Matthew
Post a Comment