Tuesday, March 04, 2008

check it out

Do you know who Ali Edwards is? She is an amazing "life artist" (scrapbooker) and author. I have been following her since she first started scrapbooking. If you aren't into scrapbooking you probably don't realize this, but there are celebrities in the scrapbooking world and she is one of the biggest!

Well, she bought some of my pencils from my little 'ole etsy store and featured it on her blog. You must check out her blog as she is so inspirational and has lots great ideas - it is one of my favorites.

11 comments:

Kristi Clinger said...

How neat is that. Hopefully business will be picking up for you. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO!

Ashley said...

Wow, that is really cool. I read Ali's blog almost every day. She definitely has some of the best stuff on her blog. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

very cool!

Clinesville said...

Congrats! I don't know how you're going to be able to fill all your orders.

Allyson said...

AWESOME!!! I LOVE Ali too and look forward to her article in Creating Keepsakes every month. You're in Heidi Swapps scrapbook and now this!

Truegrit said...

You are becoming quite the business woman! Next she'll be asking you to design a stamp for her.

Megan said...

Wohoo!! That's so neat!

Anonymous said...

we will miss you while you are so busy with your orders!

Anonymous said...

Farrah,
I am sooooo impressed! Love,MOM

The Acosta Family said...

Pretty soon you are going to have to hire someone to help you keep up with your orders. That is really neat! Sounds like business is really taking off.