Thursday, March 06, 2008

I don't know what to do with myself

As most of you know, I rarely check my voicemail messages. When I went to Utah for my dad's funeral, I didn't check my messages until about a month after I returned home. How many messages do you think I had?


120

You heard me right. ONE HUNDRED TWENTY! I have vonage so you can have that many messages. Once I cleared them out, I didn't listen to my messages again for another 2 weeks. This time I didn't have quite as many, but still a lot and most of them were political calls. I decided to stay on top of my messages from now on. I have checked each day for the last two days and guess what..... no messages. I guess people don't like me any more. :(

11 comments:

Clinesville said...

I just don't leave messages anymore...I'll start now. I think it was p.l. 100 of those 120 messages.

Truegrit said...

It's not that we don't like you, we actually love you. But we had to admit defeat in the message arena.

The Acosta Family said...

I agree with Patty. I think I left a message for you a couple of weeks ago, but never heard back from you. It is much easier to get a hold of you using your blog or email.

Unknown said...

Kim, I left you a message about your stamp that it wasn't going to be able to get done in that time frame that you needed it. Than weeks later I get your message and guess you never got my message.

I have been meaning to call you. Sorry!

Allyson said...

120 messages and not one of them was from me!? Remember when I used to leave you 20 a day. Just for fun. Fun for me.

Truegrit said...

Farrah, If it will make you feel better I'll start leaving a couple of messages a day. And now thanks to you, I've become an etsy groupie. Poor Rudy...,

Unknown said...

Patty, no, that is okay. No need to do that.

I just bought about 5 things off of etsy yesterday (some of them were trades). I will be posting them later. I love etsy. I bought all of the boys easter stuff from there.

Unknown said...

Coren, I just finally got what you meant by your initials. You are probably correct.

Allyson said...

I wanna know the secret initials.

Yes! Let's all call Farrah and leave her lots of messages every day.

Truegrit said...

I bought a necklace today and now my friend Sophia is shopping. As soon as Rudy and I move into a house, I'm going to order from your friend at Elephannie. I'm also hooked on Anthropologie, so much shopping so little time.

Ashley said...

I guess it is the whole "a watched pot never boils" thing. I got your esty message, no worries,that will be fine!