It got me thinking about funny things you can do at a drive through and lo and behold, I found a website that had a great list. Here were some of my favorites:
- Specify that this order is "To Go"
- Laugh loudly when asked if you would like fries with your order.
- Tell them you have to use the bathroom - Don't Order anything.
- Just stare at them when you pay and get your food. Don't break your stare and say " I know what you did to my food ! ".
- When they hand you your food, hand them a bag back with all the rubbish from your car in it.
- Pretend like your window is broken. Tell the employee this. Order with your door open, pay with your door open. Roll down window and take food through the window.
- After ordering, cover the speaker and mic with transparent tape. Watch as customers and order-takers are unable to hear each other and, thus, each raises his/her volume.
- Speak a foreign language (make one up if you have to). When the manager comes to the mic, speak English and inquire as to why the order taker had such difficulty understanding you.
- Have a friend hide in the trunk. When you approach the window to pickup your order, have him start yelling and banging his fists on the trunk.
- If you are a male, have a female friend place the order by speaking VERY seductively and suggestively into the speaker. When she finishes, have her hide and pull up to accept your order. See how many of the order-takers fellow employees have been called over to the window to "check out the babe."
Of course, you better not eat any food you ordered because who knows what they did to it. If you want to see these ideas and so many more ways to annoy people go to http://www.getannoyed.com/. It gives you ideas to annoy people on an elevator, on an airplace, at the beach, in the bathroom, etc.

7 comments:
This post made me laugh as I was already thinking of my drive through experience this past week. It was Wed. and I managed to make dinner for my children, but no for me or my husband(we eat later when he gets home from work). I went to two different fast food places. At the first place I gave her my order and pulled around to pay. I paid first with a gift card and she told me thank you and to pull up. I said I don't think I have enough on this card to pay in full. In her broken English she said let me bring it up. She found that I still owe $$$. I paid the rest and asked her to throw the gift card away. She was really confused and didn't know what I said. I finally had to break out my spanish and say. "Puede tirarlo porfavor?" her response was OH SI(with a smile of course). These days being able to speak in a forgein language will just help you get what you want.
I would have so done those if I weren’t 28, married with 4 kids...what am I talking about I may still try one of them out.
I laughed out loud at all of them. Why didn't we think of those when we were young and crazy. Remember when we used to pull up to McD's and someone would run in and grab a huge handful of straws because their straws popped the best when rolled up?
I'm thinking we need to have a girls night and do some of those...of course this will have to be after I've had several slurpees for my delirious sugar rush.
Pretty funny! I was I had read the ones for an airplane before I flew last weekend. But, I pretty much trumped them all because I brought a teething baby/toddler.
Dandy and I went to a Braum's drive thru. The kids in front of us drove backwards to get their order. I thought that was a hoot!
Nana
Ask for an order of corn, this always gets a good laugh.
Post a Comment