The reason I haven't had another baby: Raising that '07 baby will cost $204,060 in U.S.
(okay, not really the reason, but thought it was a good excuse)
(okay, not really the reason, but thought it was a good excuse)
•••••••••••
Click here to read more than you ever wanted to know about Panda's and their sexual habits
(really it is not as bad as it sounds)
•••••••••••
If his hands are that big,
.........................
.......................
....................
feet? This is a picture of the hand of the tallest man in the world. He is 8.5' short.
•••••••••••
Obama related to Pitt, Clinton to Jolie : Who cares?! Go back far enough and we are all related. Speaking of the beautiful people, did I ever tell you about the dream I had of Angelina and Brad? It is not clean enough for this blog so you will have to ask me in person if you really want to know. (I had it while I was pregnant, so don't judge. Pregnancy does weird things to your dreams- I think I should do a post about that. I am making a note of that for future material)
•••••••••••
What is the purpose of a lavatory like this:
Do men secretly long to have women watching them relieve themselves? That is plain weird and disgusting! Guys (I know I have so many of you reading my blog) please tell me the appeal of this? I understand it looks cool, but really? Come on!
(oh, those aren't real women. they are mannequins, in case that is not clear)
•••••••••••
I just thought this was cute. A chihuahua praying with a Buddhist priest. I can't think of a something funny to say about it. Can you? Give me a good headline for this picture and I just might reward you with praise and honor on my next post.



5 comments:
I guess i will have to move back South, since it will be cheaper to raise a child there than out West. Although I think where I live can be considered Rural compared to major cities. Also that hand is scary enough....I pass on seeing the rest of him. I guess I will jusy have to let my imagination go wild about the Brangelina dream.
Farrah, I don't even know what to say to you. Except that you are crazy.
You're kidding me right? You don't know why it would appeal to them? To have some hot chick with smouldering eyes staring at their pride and glory.
Ally-isn't that degrading to men to assume that all of them feel like that is their pride and glory? :)
I knew you were going to say that. I knew it! I almost said something about it myself. Of course I was only talking about the men who would WANT to use that restroom.
RE: the mannequin bathroom - my husband can't even pee with me in the same room. Even if I'm not looking at him!
Post a Comment