Friday, March 28, 2008

You people are annoying me

Okay, I guess maybe my "nasty news" turned some of you off. That must be why you didn't comment. I wasn't going to post anything new because I am so ticked off with you, but I changed my mind. I have something even nastier for you today.



That could be a scene straight from my dining room, only the boy would be a little older.

On the subject of throw up, Matt has thrown up (not vegetable induced)for two days straight now. Don't get me started on his poop- you better comment or I might post pictures.

9 comments:

diana said...

Farrah, why are you so bitter...it's been a slow week for all of us.

Megan said...

Ewwww....I'm not going to even watch that video.

I like your news posts. They are always fun to read....thanks for keeping your blog updated. :)

I've tried to write a post today 3 different times and can't get it done. Maybe when everyone goes down for a nap this afternoon. Or maybe not. I might sleep too.

Unknown said...

Diana- I am not bitter. I am PISSED! Just kidding. I am just annoyed with cleaning up throw up and poop.

Megan- You have to watch it! Okay, don't, it is pretty gross.

The Nanny said...

Farrah I WAS EATING LUNCH! And vegetables too! Good grief...I'm done...

Well, I guess I do owe you a thank you. This would be a great way to diet!

Ashley said...

I commented! So, all I have to say to this is G.R.O.S.S!!

Clinesville said...

What's wrong with you!

Alicia said...

I know you don't have any extra time to piddle around, so how do you happen to find these things?

Allyson said...

I'm not commenting because I am holding out for poop pictures.

The Stars at Night...Deep in the Heart of Texas said...

That is disgusting, a scene I've sadly seen far too much of...