Right now I am happy about:
- more daylight hours
- getting 6 hours of sleep last night
- Spring Break next week
- my husband's patience with me
- my new label making printer
- Matt woke up from his nap and is playing in his crib (he never does that so I am going to leave him until he cries to come out- which I am sure won't be long)
- my new under eye cream- it tightens and smooths the lines under my eyes, plus helps me look less tired
- my face is clearing up after a freaky breakout
- checking off a very important thing on my to-do list
- new friends
13 comments:
who are your new friends?
What eye cream are you using? I need some!
I love the daylight hours too, I am just very tired in the mornings.
I am so happy you got some sleep.
He is very patient :) (you said the same thing about my husband before)
I love your new printer too.
Emily always used to wake up and play in her crib for forever before she would cry to get out. Usually I would get her out before she cried, she was in there so long I felt bad. It was nice. Very nice.
What is the eye cream?
You broke out from stress.
What did you check off? Don't tease us.
Who are the friends?
Friends...can't say....it is embarassing
Eye cream is something from Mary Kay. I am not sure what it is called. But it works, I mean, not that I am all wrinkley or anything.
Yeah, Matt starting calling for me within seconds of finishing that post.
Do I know these friends? I very curious...will you tell me over the phone? Am I your new friend!!!
I'm happy that you are having such a good week. A trip to Mexico would be fun or maybe not, I don't like sand getting in places that it shouldn't!
I'm excited about your new label printer too. Oh the possibilities!
Bartie was raised by a bunch of women, he better be patient.
I didn't notice the circles, it must be working.
Let everyone know that Rudy and I are the new friends. I'm just the favorite aunt, sorry Allyson I'm just too popular these days...
Farrah if you need us to watch the kids so that you can get some more sleep just let us know.
The breakout is from the late night banana split!
I love the extra daylight. Well, except when it comes to bedtime and my kids think they don't need to sleep because it is still light outside. The stickers are real cute!
Whatever Patty. Just wait until they move up here. I will be the favorite.
Yes, Patty, wait until we move up there she will be the favorite. You will be waiting for forever, so nothing to worry about! :)
I'm just waiting for Allyson to move down here. She can join Farrah and I in a Scrabble match and we'll see what happens then.
Just wait Allyson, we're going to steal your Mom, Sam and Lauren so that they can come back to Dallas and be here with us too.
This daylight savings time has messed me up, I need the sleep instead. I'll go to Mexico with you to adjust to the new hours.
The only thing I hate more than scrabble is playing scrabble with you know who. Her name starts with an F and ends with an H.
Then you would hate playing with Farrah and I, just ask Dandy!
Post a Comment