Thursday, March 13, 2008

friday + fun finds + to dos

How fun would these ice cubes be at your next party? Or for an over the hill birthday? Or slip them into a friend's glass the next time she is over. Dentures anyone?

You can buy them here.


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I have always wanted to make these chocolate filled eggs found on Martha's site, but have never gotten around to doing it. Ummm, maybe because it looks like it would take too much time. Has anyone done these before? They are so pretty!




•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Speaking of Martha, how would you like to have access to all this stuff this? Man, the parties I could throw. Could being the important word there because, yeah, I probably wouldn't. Now, if I had the staff she has to help with it, than sure! Party every weekend. Oh, and some of her money to fund them would be helpful too.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Do you know what 80 lbs. of raw chicken breast looks like? Well I do, and I have it sitting in my refrigerator right now. Today my friends and I are getting together and separating it into freezer bags. I can't wait to touch all that raw chicken. YUM!



7 comments:

Alicia said...

So how good of a deal was that chicken to get 80 lbs? Should me and my friends do it?

Clinesville said...

I hope I don't gag!!!

Unknown said...

Alicia- you only have to buy 40 lbs. at a time to get the deal. The cost varies from week to week. We got it for about 1.37/lb. It is boneless, skinless, so that's a pretty good deal.

Coren- I really hate touching raw chicken. Bart normally does it so this is going to be an experience for me. I almost gagged just being at the factory. It stunk!

Unknown said...

Coren- I am thinking we should wear gloves.

Truegrit said...

I'd like to know how good the deal was too. Rudy and I are looking into buying a freezer for the new house and send some over to Dandy & Abis.

Ashley said...

#1 Hhhmmmm, #2 they are pretty, and #3 Yucky job but I guess someone has to do it!

Allyson said...

Ummm, so like, seriously.....what were you looking for when you found the ice cubes?