Happy Sunday. I hope everyone had a good weekend. I wish it was longer, but alas, it is over. Here is my Sunday confession:
I had 34 things on my "To Do" list this week and got only 4 done.
Maybe this week will be better?
What do you have to confess?
5 comments:
I'm constantly calling the cops on noisy neighbors...320th reason I want to move.
I went to Target to buy a $20 gift for a bday present and spent $75 on clothes for me instead! I have total buyers remorse, so I'll be taking some of it back!
I have 4 children and I have never left chruch with any of them just because they were being bad, I always stuck it out with the other three. I don't know if I am just to old to handle the pre-nursery thing or what, but I am very tempted to leave every week with Addy. Last week I did. I only stayed for sacrament meeting and then went home and put her in bed. It was so nice that I missed RS today too. I feel guilty. ONE MONTH TILL NURSERY!!!
I'm not tellin' you my other confessions.
Coren, what are your neighbors doing that is noisy? Just curious if it is party, music or fighting. You could move here and buy my house.
We have church at 11:00. I hate it! It is during lunch and nap time. I wish I could leave with my tired, cranky kids, but I teach Sunbeams. Which could lead to about 20 more confessions in itself! Seriously what is wrong with some parents?!? 'Nuff said.
Don't feel bad about leaving church early, I'd rather leave early than be miserable and have it ruin my whole day.
Neighbors and their stupid music!
Post a Comment