Remember my duck? And how annoying she was? Well, I am a little teary eyed today. Check out what she felt comfortable enough to share with us.
Okay, maybe it is really because our pool is so yucky that there is all kinds of nutrition to be found in it. I am sure this is not good for our pool, but how can you get mad when they are so so cute?!
9 comments:
They are so cute, will she let you go near them? Nana
Cute. Addy got excited and was saying "QUACK, QUACK" until she spotted the picture of dad. Then she started saying, "PAPA! PAPA!" Now that I left that page she is saying, "See Papa, see Papa."
You are on a bloggin roll.
congratulation's on your new additions, they are so cute!
On the way home the kid's asked if they could have one.
Oh how seriously cute! My kids would LOVE watching them! Do Gabe and Matt like them?
They are so cute. Nana- The mom won't let me near. She starts hissing.
Kristy- Matt and Gabe love them. They sit and stare out the window.
Ally- Addy is so cute. She is so funny with the whole Papa thing. That girl loves her Papa.
The momma kept trying to show the babies how to get out of the water, but they are so little they couldn't do it. I put a piece of wood in as a ramp. It took a little while but they all figured out how to get out. Now they are sleeping underneathe her. :)
Your little duckies are so cute!!
The ducks are cute, but it does make me wonder about that pool of yours.
that is seriously the cutest thing! how fun for the boys!
so cute! Are there nine? I cannot imagine birthing or laying nine eggs.
Post a Comment