Thursday, May 08, 2008

Would you rather?

Here is today's would you rather:

Would you rather have one nostril opening the size of a small apple, or have your saliva permanently transmuted to urine?

10 comments:

Clinesville said...

I'll have to go with saliva permanently transmuted to urine. It would taste bad, but no one could see it...I guess.

That's so gross, how did you come up with that! good one.

The Nanny said...

BIG NOSTRIL.

Anonymous said...

NASTY. I would rather suffer with a gross taste in my mouth than be ugly. Poor Scott wouldn't enjoy kissing me though.

Allyson said...

One of my nose holes is larger than the other, so it really wouldn't make that much difference, it is almost the size of a small apple already.

Megan said...

eww. The size of an apple? That's pretty big. I guess I might go for the urine....and chew lots of gum!

Amber said...

Big nostril! You could always get plastic surgery!

Alicia said...

Urine, I think you would get used to the taste.

Allyson said...

Yeah, you would get used to the taste, but people around you, would they get used to the smell? Y'all are so vain. You probably think this post is about you.

(thats a song, for all you youngins, I'm not actually being rude)

SoDak Angel said...

oh yeah...big nostril....Think of the things you could stash up there.

The Acosta Family said...

I can't even answer that!