So, let's just move right along to the purpose of this post. It is Thursday and that means time for my favorite game: WOULD YOU RATHER.
Would You Rather......
fight Mike Tyson
OR
talk like him?
I choose fight him. I can't stand the way he talks and since the fight would be a short lived thing, I choose to get my butt kicked. Although my face maybe permanently transfigured at least I won't sound like that. Wait, he likes to beat up on women, I thought he might go easy on me since I am a girl, but that might make it worse.
HMMMM... I still think I choose to fight him. By the way, in Wii boxing I kick everyone's butt. Maybe if I practice that more.......what do you think? Do I have a chance?
10 comments:
UmmmHmmmm....so that's what you are busy doing. I am going to have think for a minute.
I vote talk to him...with 4 kid's I can pretty much block out all conversations.
Coren, I think you misread. It isn't talk TO him it is talk LIKE him.
I'm still stumped. Why am I having such a hard time with this one? Have my face pulverized....talk like a sissy baby? I don't know.
talk like him...then i would get a speech therapist to help me. I don't like to get hit.
I guess I skipped over the word talk...I was wondering why Farrah would have rather gotten hit.
This is hard, I guess just beat me up and get it over with, at least if he really messes up my face I could get plastic surgery.
Very Interesting.... I would get hit. Most fighters look funky from fighting constantly over time. I think you would recover nicely from one fight. Unless of course you end up missing an ear, maybe both..
I pick talk like him...I would hate to have mushroom ear from fighting.
I vote talk like the sissy baby.
It's what you say, not how you say it.
...and you could loose some teeth, and no matter what they say those fake teeth look fake.
I'm a wimp. So I vote talk like him.
Post a Comment