Friday, July 11, 2008

He's My Party Boy

I have admitted it before and here I do it again. I am a fan of MTV's show Jackass. Every time I see Gabe, my son, dance it reminds me of Party Boy. Take a look at these two video's that show both of them doing their thing. Tell me what you think. By the way, Gabe's lack of musicality comes from Bart, not me!

If you see or talk to Gabe please don't tell him you saw this. He will be really mad at me. Oh, and don't watch the first video if you are easily offended by a guy in a thong.

The original Party Boy


My Party Boy

8 comments:

Allyson said...

I love Gabe's dance!

Kristi Clinger said...

The first video is very uncomfortable to watch, but hilarious. The second one is cute. I would be mad at my mom too if I knew she posted something like of me.

Clinesville said...

Yes, I can see why you thought that...at least Gabe looks cute when he dances! I also like how Bart gets up and moves as soon as the camera is on him.

Ashley said...

My hubby is a big Jackass fan. He always laughs at party boy. I think Gabe has a bit more style in his moves. Very Cute.

Anonymous said...

i think you just wanted to post a man in a speedo. just kidding-well kind of.

Gabe is a cute dancer. and i love that matt is crying or you during the entire video.

Allyson said...

I wanted to say that I loved seeing Gabe dance, but I also loved seeing so much of your house since I have never seen it before.

Unknown said...

Ally- You should come and visit! Why don't you and Addy come for a weekend? It would be so much fun!

Kristy- that is my life these days. He follows me around crying like that. It is so much fun!

Allyson said...

"OK kids, why don't you stay off of aunt Farrah's blog for a while. Or at the rate she is posting, for a month or so."