Happy Sunday to everyone. I hope you had a fabulous weekend.
We discovered Netflix watch now feature. Do you do Netflix? Did you know about this? There is a great selection of movies you can stream to your computer. Talk about instant gratification! We watched one of our favorites Amadeus and I loaded up my instant watch queue with many other selections to watch. Love it!
What else did we do this weekend? Spent way too much money at Lowes. We also swam, of course. Our downstairs air conditioner went out- which lead to more swimming. We all took a long nap upstairs where the air conditioner was working. Tried out DQ's Blizzard of the Month- Girl Scout Thin Mint and was thoroughly disappointed. Worked long and hard in the yard and got a blisters to show for it. Took a leisurely Sunday drive (this is a luxury with gas prices so high).
A special thank you to Brian (Alicia's hubby) who did a house call on Saturday to fix our air conditioner. A thank you to my husband who always gets the kids ready for church on his own- including bathing, ironing their clothes (and mine), dressing them and fixing their hair. He is wonderful. Thank you to the person who introduced me to facebook this week. I don't have time for this new addiction.
Now I wish it were Friday again! What did you do this weekend? What do you want to confess?
7 comments:
We love netflix! One thing - never mail movies back on Friday; wait until Saturday because they won't ship out your next movie until Monday.
Let's see - Friday night I learned awesome grilling tips. Saturday I had produce, cleaning house, and swimming, and uploaded pictures for 4 hours. Sunday we spent with family and with one of Ben's best little buddies who are in town to adopt a new baby!!!
I woke up this morning so glad it was Saturday! Only to realize with a sinking feeling that the weekend was already over... :(
Yeah Farrah, thanks for getting addicted to facebook and introducing Coren who introduced me.
Sunday morning I laid in bed for several hours and loved every moment of it.
Ah...Facebook is the devil. I used to be addicted to it, but now my poor little profile lies in sad neglect. I check it occasionally, but I just don't have time to anymore. I'd rather read blogs!
We had a crazy weekend! Gordon worked a lot, so did I. Did some grocery shopping all by myself (usually the hubby and kids are with me) baked a pie and a cake, cleaned, my computer blue screened so I purchased a laptop, lost my mind, took a sat. afternoon nap, Went to my grandfathers birthday party that included family pictures so you can imagine all that was involved with that, kept the kids quiet so G could sleep because he's been working till 2 and 3 in the morning for the last 5 nights, ran 3 miles, sat on the couch Sunday evening and watched a movie with G and ate some tasty grapes (the best part of the whole weekend)
I ate too much, slept a lot, and cared for a sick child. I haven't been anywhere since Thursday. I'm aching for some time to myself right now! But I'm at my mom's so that makes it a little easier - since she helped me clean up throw up, change beds and deal with my other kids. (Not that James wouldn't have done that too!)
And I got on the scale last night....I guess I won't be eating as much as I did this weekend!
Well Moday I went on 3 bike rides, worked out at the rec for 40 min. Played with my new addiction FACEBOOK thanks a lot Farrah. And did not make dinner. I just pulled out left overs. This weekend I helped with my friends baby shower, and spent a lot of time with my kids.
Wow. I can't believe you did a confessions. You must have done it after I checked your blog. I can't remember back to last weekend.
Been sitting here for a few minutes trying to remember. Just want to take a nap right now.
There was something I was gonna tell you, but I can't seem to remember that at the moment either.
Oh yeah, I was going to ask someone to explain to me what facebook is. I have had several invites from different people and was wondering if it was worth the effort. So will somebody please do some splain'n to me.
Post a Comment