Farrah, where are you going on vacation?
yeah
CALIFORNIA! I can't wait!
Cute pictures. We really need to get Matt and Addison together. That would just be....so....much...fun.
Here we come BABY!
It's not fair, I want to go too.
We are headed to Santa Monica and to Disneyland.
You had your chance, and you had plenty of time. It will be fun, but not as fun as it would be if you were going.
Oh yes, I forgot...you and Al will be in Cali at the same time missing the birth of my baby, real nice!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Farrah, where are you going on vacation?
yeah
CALIFORNIA! I can't wait!
Cute pictures. We really need to get Matt and Addison together. That would just be....so....much...fun.
Here we come BABY!
It's not fair, I want to go too.
We are headed to Santa Monica and to Disneyland.
You had your chance, and you had plenty of time. It will be fun, but not as fun as it would be if you were going.
Oh yes, I forgot...you and Al will be in Cali at the same time missing the birth of my baby, real nice!!!
Post a Comment