Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sunday Confessions: Your indulgence

Happy Sunday to ya!

Today's confessions are anonymous- for you Ally (you better have something good to say!). Please do not put your name or I will have to erase it. The juicier the confession the better! So come on, bare it all. Tell us something good. We will never know who you are.

And if you don't have anything to confess tell us your favorite indulgence.

Ready, set, go!

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand it when people at church rub or scratch other peoples backs. Tacky. Disgusting. Not what I came to church to see. Or hear. Yesterday in Sunday School, I sat in front of this lady who had long nails and was first rubbing her sons back. It was so freakin' loud on his suit jacket that everyone in the room could hear. Then she started to scratch it with her fingernails. HELLO! Can you not hear it? It was all I could do to not turn around and stare at her with wide annoyed eyes.

Thank you I feel much better now.

Clinesville said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

My indulgence is candy/sweets. If there's any in my house, then I'll eat it. All of it. No one else gets to enjoy it. I'm not picky either, chocolate or not. Last week I was stressed abt something and bought a bag of mini recess cups and ate the whole bag. In like 2 days.

Anonymous said...

I have a hard time with people who's whole lives revolve around their children.

Anonymous said...

I must confess, when someone incessantly emails or blogs about whatever thing they are currently learning in grad/med/law school,new job they are doing,new baby book they are reading is such a wondrous and fantastic thing. Not once, not hey look at this. Incessant. Please stop killing us all slowly with the emails and constant blogging about how cool this-or-that fact or article you just read is. Amazingly, others have been there before you. Unless you just invented a cure for cancer..then go ahead with your 'aren't I the coolest thing since sliced bread' emails, because then, well, you are because you just cured cancer.

Anonymous said...

What if you know a secret, and you could tell if you really wanted to because that the person that the secret is about is ok with the secret getting out, but this secret is a heartbreaker for her mother and you don't want to be the one to tell her? Should you tell her mother, or make her?

Anonymous said...

What? Is someone pregnant?

Anonymous said...

I think that you should say the secret so we can better tell you what you should do.

Anonymous said...

Yes, tell us the secret. We won't tell.

Allyson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

DANG IT! I hate it when I post as myself. What I said was,

I cured cancer!!! Everybody look at me!!!!

Anonymous said...

Is she gay?

Anonymous said...

cuase I just sayin. I have a theory about something. And I wanna know if I'm right.

Anonymous said...

Everytime I go to the grocery store the produce boy flirts with me. I go to the grocery store a lot.

Anonymous said...

What grocery store do you go to? I want to go.

Anonymous said...

I had a distribing dream about my friend's husband. He was in love with me and always had been. He proceeded to suck on my fingers while we were riding on a school bus from the hospital where we had just picked up his wife who was unconscious because she had surgery.

Anonymous said...

Dido the first comment!!!!!

What is the point of blogging if you don't talk about what you are doing??? If you don't like it, don't read it.

I have a secret and I am keeping it from all my friends and family...even though I want to share. It is a good secret to be revealed at a later date.

Anonymous said...

I don't like blog "tags" or memes. Whatever meme means, there are so many that are done over and over. I don't mind reading them on other people's blogs, but I hate doing them on mine.

Anonymous said...

ALRIGHT!!!!! Who's pregnant?????

Anonymous said...

And thank you, the first comment was mine.

Anonymous said...

I am wondering who is pregnant too! I keep going through the people it could be in my mind.

It is making me crazy!

Anonymous said...

The secret is not pregnancy, thank goodness! Why is that always peoples first guess?

Anonymous said...

Well, tell us what it is then.

Anonymous said...

Is it moving??

Anonymous said...

I have a friend that is really depressed and this person has said some pretty rude things to me lately and when I confronted her about it, she said she did not think what she said was rude and we ended up saying that we both would not be able to be friends because she was not willing to change and I not willing to be treated like crap. I kinda feel bad but in a way it is such a relief to be this persons friend. Although it is hard cause we have lots of mutual friends, same ward, etc.

Anonymous said...

CORRECTION: It is such a relief NOT to be this persons friend.

Anonymous said...

I want a milkshake, but I want to lose weight. But I am going to eat the shake instead cause that is just what i want to do

Anonymous said...

I want to know who us having the depressed friend prob

Also, I think Farrah checks her stats to see who commented what...so whats up farrah...you know who i am cause you know where i live. But thats ok. i trust you with my secrets girl. Cause you know my milk shake craving is so private. And yeah coren you know who i am too, cause you know i have a milk shake problem even though i am lactose intolerant

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT, BLKM!

Anonymous said...

I never look at my stats because I just don't have the time. Even if I did I still wouldn't be able to tell who wrote that from the stats page.

It doesn't give specific times. I will see that someone from Utah looked at my page today but it won't tell me what time. So I don't know how that would help me.

But I don't need stats to know who you are. I say eat the milkshake!

Allyson said...

Is the secret that you are getting married?

Hee Hee, BLKM....

Anonymous said...

You forgot to be anonymous milkshake/lactose girl. tehe Don't worry I do it all the time too.

Anonymous said...

Who is getting married?

Anonymous said...

o.k. o.k I will tell you who is getting married...it is me. Yep. I am getting married.

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ok I am the one with a depressed friend. I am going to give you a hint about me. There is a 3 to ??chance that I am related to you (cousin)& I live in Ft Worth. Who wants to know? Do you have advice for me.

Allyson said...

I know who you a-are. The friend person, not the wedding person. WHO ARE YOU WEDDING PERSON???

Friend person. I say just be as nice as you can to her when you are put in circumstances when you have to be together, but other than that, just enjoy your freedom from her oppressive self.

And I didn't even notice that I forgot to be anonymous. I'm glad I didn't say something really bad. Oops!

BTW I just got a really CRAPPY haircut yesterday and I wanna cry.