Thursday, July 03, 2008

The winner and would you rather

I have a winner to announce in the Magic Eraser contest. Drum roll please....................




the winner is comment #8





Thank you to all who played and to Random.org which produced a random number for me to make sure everything was fair. So Jennifer I need your address to mail your box of Magic Eraser to.





Now it is time for my favorite game: WOULD YOU RATHER.





Would you rather win a million dollars or earn a million dollars?

9 comments:

Megan said...

win!

Kristi Clinger said...

yeah Jen! WIN! You don't have to ask me twice.

Clinesville said...

This one is really hard for me.
I would like to do both, but if I had to choose only one it would be win.

Alicia said...

I would have to say earn.

knjfabela said...

Win! Hands down

Allyson said...

win. i'm lazy. see i can't even push the shift button.

diana said...

I say win, hello, it's free...anything free is greatness.

Anonymous said...

Definently earn. I would enjoy it so much more that way.

The Sabins said...

Totally win! and yay!