Thursday, July 17, 2008

Would you rather: salmonella at its best


Today is Thursday and it is time again for my favorite game. I tried to play this game at the dinner table last night with my family. About 3 questions into it, both my husband and son told me they didn't like playing this game.

I am glad you play with me!

Would you rather eat a whole batch of raw:

cookie dough or raw brownie/cake batter?

10 comments:

Clinesville said...

That's easy! Cookie dough for me and for Gordon.

The Nanny said...

Cookie dough!

Megan said...

Cookie dough - hands down. I'd rather eat cookie dough than the baked cookies!

knjfabela said...

Cookie dough! Only if it is chocolate chip.

Allyson said...

I didn't even have to read the question. COOKIE DOUGH. In fact, I would really like some right now.

Alicia said...

Cookie dough for me.

diana said...

Oh that's a good question...I love cookie dough but I also love cake batter, I have to stop myself from drinking it up.
If I HAD to pick....cookie dough.

Anonymous said...

cookie dough. too easy.

Kathy said...

Cookie Dough but I always spit out the chocolate chips unless they are like true MILK CHOCOLATE! Yum!

Anonymous said...

Totally cookie dough!!!