Thursday, July 31, 2008

Would you rather: vacation inspired

Would you rather take a holiday:

1. in NY or LA?
2. in Paris or London?
3. in the country or city?
4. relaxing at a beach or skiing the slopes?
5. at spa by yourself or Disney World with the family?
6. spending all your time seeing the sights or relaxing and doing nothing?
7. doing the tourist stuff or hanging out where the locals go?
8. taking a cruise or a road trip?
9. to visit family or get away from family?
10. staying in a nice hotel or staying in a house?

11 comments:

Megan said...

1. in NY or LA? NEW YORK. We've been to LA lots.
2. in Paris or London? PARIS.
3. in the country or city? CITY.
4. relaxing at a beach or skiing the slopes? BEACH ALL THE WAY!
5. at spa by yourself or Disney World with the family? Depends on the day! :)
6. spending all your time seeing the sights or relaxing and doing nothing? RELAXING AND DOING NOTHING.
7. doing the tourist stuff or hanging out where the locals go? LITTLE OF BOTH.
8. taking a cruise or a road trip? CRUISE.
9. to visit family or get away from family? VISIT MY FAMILY.
10. staying in a nice hotel or staying in a house? HOTEL

Adrienne said...

1. in NY or LA? LA, of course that where I'm going. Too hot in NY right now
2. in Paris or London? London. Paris was great!
3. in the country or city? City
4. relaxing at a beach or skiing the slopes? Skiing slopes, never done that
5. at spa by yourself or Disney World with the family? I'm going to Disney World
6. spending all your time seeing the sights or relaxing and doing nothing? Seeing the sights.
7. doing the tourist stuff or hanging out where the locals go? I like touristy stuff and local stuff
8. taking a cruise or a road trip? ROAD TRIP! Cruises freak me out
9. to visit family or get away from family? I think I'm doing both
10. staying in a nice hotel or staying in a house? hotel or house whoc ares, it's vacation time

knjfabela said...

Instead of anawer all I made a little condinced version...hope you don't mind.

I would love to go to New York with Joey, staying in a nice hotel that has a spa treatment, in the fall, without Kaiya. However, I would want to do many fun things so I guess money would have to be an option! Maybe we will never make it? Oh-well I can dream. Oh yea I would love to go to Paris on another trip!

Clinesville said...

1. NY
2. Paris
3. country
4. beach
5. with the family
6. spending all your time seeing the sights
7. hang out where the locals go
8. road trip
9. get away from family
10. stay in a nice hotel

Allyson said...

1. NY
2. Both
3. Both
4. Neither
5. Disney, I can do the spa at home6. Sights
7. Tourist
8. Cruise
9. Vist, but some place other than the place they live, been there plenty-o-times. Unless I was visiting Kristy.
10. Hotel. They make the bed and clean the bathroom and wash the towels for you.

Clinesville said...

What are you saying ally, you don't like Texas!!!!

Allyson said...

I wouldn't mind going to TX because it has been so long since I have been there and there are so many people I would like to see. And so much yummy food I would like to eat. I am saying I have been to St. Louis way too many times and have done just about every thing there is to do there and wouldn't mind if people came to visit us or something. But we are going on a trip with Steve's family to Tennessee next week. Yea! New scenery. Only we still have to go all the way across the country.

The Sabins said...

I'm late to the party but hey, better late than never!
1. NYC - how could I neglect my past hometown?
2. London
3. Um, city
4. BEACH - every time
5. L.O.V.E. D.I.S.N.E.Y
6. Seeing the sights
7. I'm so touristy
8. Road trip - my CD's and an ice chest full of food
9. Visit family
10. NICE hotel, the nicest, break my bank I can find!

Ashley said...

I am joining in a week late!

1. LA is beautiful, but I really want to go to NY.
2. London
3. I love both, depends on my mood.
4. See above.
5. Disney would be really fun for the girls, their smiles make me happy.
6. I would have to see the sights. Vacation is a lot of work.
7. I would enjoy both.
8. Cruise
9. We really enjoy visiting family, but I have to add we don't live by any.
10. A hotel is the way to go.

Mary said...

1)NY; 2)London; 3) country (I LIVE in the city); 4)neither, I'm a lake person - docks, trees and clear cool water, no sand; 5)Spa; 6)a little of both, reading; 7) both; 8)never done a cruise - maybe; 9) away; 10) hotel

Farrah - I don't have your email address. Do you or Bart remember Sang and Vang from the Asian Branch? Vang is going on a mission and his farewell talk is on August 17th. If you are interested, I will send you more details. Mary A.

The Sabins said...

Come on already! Still on vacay??? ;) I was sad there was no sunday confessions...boo hoo.