You asked for it, so you're getting it!
On day 2 we walked to the farmer's market just a couple blocks from the house we were staying at. Can I tell you that everyone in California is skinny! I think it is because they walk so much, can spend time doing all kinds of outdoor activities because the weather is nice and because they have the best fresh food.
Bart said they keep all the good fruits and veggies for themselves and send all the bad ones to us. You could taste the sunshine in everything. Delicious!
Bart said they keep all the good fruits and veggies for themselves and send all the bad ones to us. You could taste the sunshine in everything. Delicious!
Went to Beverly Hills to get some cupcakes from the original Sprinkles
Spent the rest of the day at the pier and on the beach.
Santa Monica Pier
Gabe with his jack-o-lantern smile
STILL TO COME: The Getty Museum and Disneyland!
6 comments:
Thanks for the pictures! I have been waiting.
How long did you have to stand in line at Sprinkles? 10-15 mins for us.
we have a Sprinkle's here near us, in Scottsdale....I've have to check it out!
Alica- we were only in line for like 30 seconds.
Megan- we have one here in Dallas too. Just be prepared once you have one.....you will never be able to go back!
looks fun
L.O.V.E Sprinkles...great, now I'm drooling.
Looks like so much fun...now I want to visit the beach!
I can't wait to see the Disneyland pics - my favorite.
Post a Comment