Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's gone

off to find my mind, because it is gone.

10 comments:

Alicia said...

If you find yours look for mine.

Megan said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one! I went to notary today (at James' office) to get something notarized and forgot my drivers license, only to get back to my car and realized I forgot the paper I just got notarized! I'm glad that I remember my kids!

Anonymous said...

when you find it we would like more trip pictures!

Allyson said...

Look for mine too.

Clinesville said...

I didn't know you could find it, I just thought that once it's gone, it's gone.

Alicia said...

Coren- is that what they told you at the special place?

Anonymous said...

Just buy a new one... there on sale at walmart :)

Allyson said...

Find it yet?

The Sabins said...

Bring back more vacay pics while you're at it!

Allyson said...

Man, it's takin' you a long time. Did you lose your body in the search? HELLO! Where are you?