I found this website through one of my customers. This organization is made up of photographers who volunteer to photograph parents and their babies who are not going to live or who have died in the womb.
I sat and read the heartbreaking stories and looked at the precious pictures of these families and their babies . I cried. These photographers are doing a great work by capturing priceless memories for these grieving families.
Take a look but do so knowing that it is heartbreaking. And don't read if you are pregnant.
8 comments:
I know a lady in Scottsdale that does this. Very touching, but sad. We also have friends that lost a baby at birth and took pictures when she was born. It was priceless.
That is an amazing thing for someone to do for those parents. Thanks for the cry.
wow! some friends delivered twins at 26 weeks. we were able to take pictures of one for the few hours he was alive, then a professional came after the baby died. it's incredible. pictures bring amazing amounts of healing.
It is wonderful that those parents have these pictures. It is heart tearing to read about those families. my friend had babies at 25 weeks. The little boy died. They are so glad to have so many wonderful pictures of him locked away until one day his sister is old enough to understand and can see them.
I could read 2 stories and I am still crying...
I am humbled and I wept.
Hey thanks for sharing....I apologize for not calling you back....we have been dealing withe flu at our house....
I need to show my friend this site...thanks
Hey Melanie! Do you have a blog? Please let me know what the website address is if you do!
Post a Comment