Well, except I took two long naps this weekend. Now I feel like I got absolutely nothing done.
Do you have anything to confess?
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I almost hate looking at other people's blogs because I get jealous at all the fun stuff they do - especially with their in-laws. So hard not to compare!
Carson has been sleeping in his own bed these days, but I miss him in my bed. When he cries at 4am sometimes, I jump up and go get him so he can cuddle with us. I'm getting soft in my old age.
I made a goal this week to be less judgmental and this morning I found myself in a situation where I couldn't help it...I judged...big time. I kept trying to stop judging but it was too hard. Mabe tommorow I will do better.
Farrah, so I googled your name wondering what you were up to and I found your blog. Don't you love blogs? It has been fun "catching up" with you, even if it is electronically. Your boys are cute and you guys look like you have so much fun together. Our old roomies Liz and Lisa have blogs, too. I'll keep checking yours out for sure. I just wanted to give you a shout out! :) JoAnn (old college roomie)
I confess I am a super duper blog slacker lately..no posts of my kids starting preschool, no posts of our latest trip, no posts about funny things I've been forwarded. And I feel guilty for not updating - like I have a responsiblity to my time-sucking blog.
5 comments:
I almost hate looking at other people's blogs because I get jealous at all the fun stuff they do - especially with their in-laws. So hard not to compare!
Carson has been sleeping in his own bed these days, but I miss him in my bed. When he cries at 4am sometimes, I jump up and go get him so he can cuddle with us. I'm getting soft in my old age.
I made a goal this week to be less judgmental and this morning I found myself in a situation where I couldn't help it...I judged...big time. I kept trying to stop judging but it was too hard. Mabe tommorow I will do better.
Farrah, so I googled your name wondering what you were up to and I found your blog. Don't you love blogs? It has been fun "catching up" with you, even if it is electronically. Your boys are cute and you guys look like you have so much fun together. Our old roomies Liz and Lisa have blogs, too. I'll keep checking yours out for sure. I just wanted to give you a shout out! :)
JoAnn (old college roomie)
I confess I am a super duper blog slacker lately..no posts of my kids starting preschool, no posts of our latest trip, no posts about funny things I've been forwarded. And I feel guilty for not updating - like I have a responsiblity to my time-sucking blog.
Post a Comment