Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday Confessions


It is Sunday again.

For today's confession, I am giving you a topic to address. This is a totally hypothetical question and more for fun than anything. What is the worst thing you would do or have done to get revenge?

I thought this story was pretty funny of a husband who literally took half his house in a divorce. I think I just might do that if I was mad enough.

2 comments:

Megan said...

It depends on the offense! :)

Ashley said...

I have never really been that offended. I usually say a few reasons in my head as to why I should feel sorry for that person and imediantely feel better. I guess that is mean enough. However if it came to a bad divorce, knock on wood. I would probably sell all my husbands possessione for a quarter a piece. Wouldn't that kind of revenge make anyone feel better. (I am a terrible person.)

Also I reworded my post on voting. I did not want you or anyone else's reading think I was implying you made me feel that way. I guess someitmes the wording doesn't come across in the blog the way it did in my mind.