FYI: I am a Disneyland freak. I LOVE that place. For our trip this time we used RideMax.com to maximize our time there. We hardly waited in line and picked up some GREAT fast pass tips along with switch pass for people with babies. I HIGHLY recommend spending the $14.95 to purchase this very cool program. I can't say enough good things about it.
A huge thanks goes out to my wonderful husband who was the runner for our group. He crisscrossed the park numerous times getting fast passes for us to use later in the day. And a thank you to my group who stuck with my obsessive compulsive scheduled ways. I was a task master for the first few hours, but we got on all the important rides!
Here are the pictures for your enjoyment. By the way, Gabe (6) went on all the scary rides and roller coasters (I don't have any pictures of these). The Tower of Terror and the California Screamin' were two of his favorites, along with the Indiana Jones ride.
completely worn out at the end of the second day
8 comments:
I have NEVER been to Disney anything. It looks like so much fun. I really want to go with my girls. They are really into princesses right now. I am glad you all enjoyed it and I will definitely have to use that program for getting the best use out of our riding time. Thanks for sharing.
Kara and I want to see you when you come to Utah in November. We can come to your mom's place and visit one day.
Your kids are super cute.
I was worn out by the first day!
Thank you for finally finishing. They are cute pictures. When we went those were Zac's favorite rides too. I went on tower of terror with him right after he went with Steve and I hated it and he was loving it.
I will never ever in my life go on Tower of Terror again, no matter how much my kids beg me. I took my nephews and am glad to say I did it, but I'm lucky I didn't throw up!
We usually go about once a year, now that we are only 5.5 driving hours away, except for this year! We are doing a 3-day pass with my family next fall, so we are skipping it this year.
Fun though! I love Disneyland too.
Cute pictures!!!
I want to go there...
I can't believe how much your baby looks like Gabe did at that age...your boys are soo cute!!
SO MUCH FUN!
Where did ya'll stay? We stayed at Disney's Grand Californian and it was so conveinent but very expensive! I was wondering if you had a place you liked for next time we go...
Thanks for posting these.
Post a Comment