Monday, February 09, 2009

Crush on Brad? Who doesn't?


Does George Clooney have a little crush on Brad Pitt? Look at him looking adoringly at Brad.

Take a look at these photos and let me know what you think?

Who do you have a crush on? Who is your girl crush? Who is your boy crush? Be anonymous if you want.

10 comments:

knjfabela said...

Boy crush: David Archuelta! Kaiya loves him also and will say his name when we listen to him on the radio. Guess what cd never leaves the car? You got it!

Clinesville said...

They have a crush on each other...no shame in that! flight of the conchords has a song about that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtfQg4KkR88

I have way too many crushes as you may know, but I'd have to say that Dermot Mulroney is a yummy, yummy man. I also adore Julia Roberts.

Clinesville said...

F.Y.I it's kind of dirty, you might not want to watch it.

Anonymous said...

I have a crush on...hmmmm....Matt Damon and leonardo dicaprio (have had it since he was on growing pains).

I don't know if I have a girl crush. Will have to think about that one

F-why don't you ever answer your own questions?

Anonymous said...

Coren I had to google your crush and he is your type. I do really like his voice and smile.

diana said...

Oh I love me some Brad Pitt, always have and always will!!!!

diana said...

oh, and I agree with Coren on Dermot Mulroney...I just finished watching the wedding date last week and I agree with Kristy on Matt Damon, ok I'll stop now.

Megan said...

Vin. Diesel. Drool.

Unknown said...

oK- I don't know why I don't answer my own question. But just for you here it goes. My boy crush is Brad Pitt and Matt Damon. Girl crush- I think Catherine Zeta Jones is gorgeous and Cate Blanchett because she has the most beautiful skin I have ever seen and she is uber talented!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for answering.