This Saturday is Valentine's Day. If you could have anything in the world, what would it be? Feel free to post anonymously if you don't want everyone to know.
Be creative. I want to know the most lavish gift you can think of. Here is my dream list (a girl can dream, right?)

1. Tiffany's Metro Diamond Earrings 2. Manolo Blahnik- Buckled Patent d'Orsay 3. Antwrep Chair from Anthropologie 4. Valentino Petale Dome Bag 5. Luxury Vacation to Paris 6. Fendi Sunglasses 7. Red KitchenAid
13 comments:
I want to sell my house...that's all I want!!!
I didn't realize that purse was so expensive and yet, that was the first think you walked up to- I should have known!
seriously - $735 for a pair of shoes??? at least that comes with free shipping! i would like my new grass in and a beautiful fence and...i think a fun vacation to the beach where i could sit and read and be served fresh yellow lemonade and pina coladas. wow - that really does sound dreamy! someday...
C- I know, right!
L- I, of course, don't not own nor have ever owned a pair of shoes that cost ANY WHERE near that amount. This was all in fun! I agree a vacation to the beach would be nice, but without children! :)
I love the chair. I looks just like you're style. And $10,000 for the earrings? No prob. I'll get them for you cause I love you so much.
Coren- how's the house thing going? Do you get many people looking? I know how stressful it can be.
I do have lot's of people looking, and we had a verbal offer but the financing fell through. It's getting annoying!
I want this kitchen table I saw yesterday at Ikea, I would love a house of our own, a gym membership and of course clothes, shoes or jewlery cant hurt. I, too would love a vaction to some place new and out of the US (just me and Jared)
Vanessa- look at you commenting on my blog! WAHOO! So good to see you here.
I have been reading your blog for a while now. I think you took to long of a break. I also blog stalk.
I want a week with no children...just me and scott and no responsibility.
I also want Oprah to treat me to one of her makeovers-new clothes, shoes, hair, and makeup.
Ally, I didn't even notice.
The other thing I would like is a vacation with my sisters and mom. Wouldn't that be fun?
I really want to go on a vacation this spring. I almost have Jeremy convinced we could use our tax return again for another cruise. I am crossing my fingers but not getting my hopes up.
That would be a fun vaca!
Post a Comment