Thursday, February 12, 2009

Emails from Gabe's teacher


I love Gabe's teacher. She is great. You can tell she really likes Gabe and wants him to succeed.

Every once in a while she'll send me emails of funny things he says. Here is today's:

Gabe in a sad voice “ I’m not allowed to play outside on Sundays… and it is ALWAYS a nice day on Sundays.”

5 comments:

Jennifer Pauga said...

That is so funny. I used to feel like that when I was younger too!! Especially When I was in Hawaii and it would rain EVERYDAY except on Sunday. The best waves were even on Sundays!!

diana said...

It's true, Sundays are always so nice.

Ashley said...

Poor Gabe! I used to feel the same way. Now I just want to sleep on Sundays.

Allyson said...

That is so sweet that his teacher does that!

Anonymous said...

What a mean mommy you are not letting him play outside on sundays.

Just kidding.

He is looking so tall.