How long has it been since I have done one of these? So long ago, I don't even remember. Although I could have done one yesterday and already forgot. Is losing my memory part of me getting older or more insane? Don't answer that.


I thought about this question earlier and if I would have done it at that moment it would still be Thursday. Making this a true "Thursday Would You Rather." Whatever. Forgive me, it is late and I am very tired.
On with my question. Would you rather have chocolates or flowers?


By the way, I am not going to even reread this post to see if I have an misspellings or mistakes. I'm off to bed!
10 comments:
flowers
Flowers for sure.
Flowers for me.
Flowers all the way!
The naughty side of me wants chocolates. The good side, flowers. Oh, what the heck. Give me both!
Oh, and it's 1/2 age, 1/2 insanity.
Flowers for me too!!
I get flowers more than I get chocolates, so I'll go with the chocolates (small box though).
CHOCOLATES!
YUM!
I too pick chocolates. But some really good ones and just a little bit.
Post a Comment