Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Finds

Whoops this didn't get posted by Friday, but I did have it written.



Today I bring you my new favorite earrings. I noticed the gold leafy ones on the front page of Etsy one day and fell in love. I took a look at NY Light Metals shop and really feel in love with her style. The truth is that I rarely wear gold but these two pairs have quickly become my "go to" earrings.

They can both be worn casually with jeans and a cute shirt or you can wear them when you are all dressed up. They are so lovely.


2 comments:

Ashley said...

Love the orange. I am such an accessory addict. I like clothes but LOVE jewelry. I will have to check out the shop.

Clinesville said...

My 2 new favorite things!!!!
Thanks for letting me copy off of you.