Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thursday: Would you rather

Happy Thursday! I am so glad it is almost the weekend.

Today's questions:
  • Would you rather eat chocolate pudding or flan
  • Would you rather kiss at the top of the Empire State Building or Space Needle
  • Would you rather see an opera or musical
  • Would you rather eat raw fish or a rare steak
  • Would you rather be Oprah's best friend or Paris Hilton's
  • Would you rather swim in a pool or the ocean
  • Would you rather drink water or a soda
  • Would you rather kiss a stinky foot or a stinky mouth

9 comments:

Clinesville said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clinesville said...

1. chocolate pudding not a big flan fan.
2. kiss at the top of the Empire State Building- I love NYC!
3. See a musical-they speak to me.
4. Eat a rare steak- hate fish.
5. Oprah's best friend, Paris has too much drama
6. Swim in the ocean, seeing as I've never done it before.
7. drink a soda, I have to force myself to drink my 8 glasses a day.
8. This is a hard one...I guess, kiss a stinky mouth (I've kissed someone with morning breath before)

Borton Family said...

1. choclate pudding.
2. Empire State Building
3. musical
4. this is hard, I go with raw steak, fish smells bad cooked. I dont want to smell it raw.
5.Oprah's best friend- Paris bugs me.
6. Ocean but I am not going deep, you know there are sharks out there.
7. soda, water gets boring.
8. Stinky mouth, been there done that.

Ashley said...

Chocolate pudding
Empire State Building
Musical
I already like my steak rare.
Oprah
Ocean
Water
Stinky mouth, I guess?!?

Alicia said...

1.flan
2.Empire State Building
3.musical
4.rare steak, though I love some sushi.
5.Oprah's best friend, Paris is nuts
6.pool, the ocean has to much sand
7.drink water, soda gets old after awhile
8.stinky mouth

Megan said...

Chocolate Pudding
Empire State Building
Musical
Rare Steak
Oprah
Pool
Hmm....3 weeks ago, I would have said soda. Now it's water.
Eww....I guess a stinky mouth?

diana said...

1. Flan
2. Empire state building.
3. Musical (especially if it's in NYC)
4. Rare steak, I can't even stomach the smell of fish
5. Oprah's bff
6. Swim in a pool, I really dislike salt water
7. water
8. Kiss a stinky mouth (I did it this morning HA HA HA!)

Unknown said...

1. flan
2. empire state building
3. opera
4. steak
5. oprah
6. ocean
7. water
8. mouth

Allyson said...

1.pudding
2.space needle, NY is dirty. not that i've ever been, it's just what i've heard
3.musical
4.steak
5.the devil, uh, i mean oprah
6.ocean
7.water
8.mouth