Monday, February 23, 2009

On my mind: Is it too much

I have been blogging quite a bit lately. Is it too much? I am actually enjoying being back in the swing of consistently writing. Just let me know if I should shut up.

I watched all of the Oscars last night up until the last 15 minutes when my cable suddenly dropped out. I was ticked! It has been doing this every once in a while for the last two or three weeks. Even though it is horribly annoying I still haven't called the cable company to see what the problem is. I still don't know how the story ended.

It is hard for me to get up on Monday mornings. I hate that Bart gets out of bed before 7 and leaves me to fend for myself in the cold bed. I miss him so much on Mondays and wish he could stay home with me all the time.

Speaking of Bart, I wonder if he is ever going to hang up my new coat rack and "inbox". I might have to break down and do it myself.

Today looks like it will be a gorgeous day. I feel bad for Matthew you because I have a lot of work to do.

I am not losing weight fast enough and am really very frustrated.

Speaking of losing weight, I am going to have to give my girl scout cookies away because they are just too tempting. I have been really good and not eaten them this weekend but they have to get out of this house.

Matt is a lot harder of a child to deal with on Sundays because he doesn't get a nap. I feel bad for both of us.

I am DREADING doing my taxes.

I am looking forward to my vacation to see my sister and the lovely city she lives in!

10 comments:

Megan said...

I love that you are blogging a lot. It's not too much - we just have to get used to check your blog each day again! :)

Alicia said...

Love to see you back in the grove!

Unknown said...

Thank you! Your comments keep me going. Seriously, they do.

diana said...

Are you going to see Kristy?

Unknown said...

YES! I am Diana. I am very excited. We are going there for spring break.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for your trip too! and I like that you have been blogging!!!!
Also, I watched last night until the best picture category...I was just WAY too tired. It was midnight here and I wish I knew what movie won...not that I have seen it since most were R

diana said...

Farrah, when you're up there maybe you can show Kristy how to blog!!!

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha!

Anonymous said...

What about you D?

Allyson said...

What vacation?!?